• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Creative Cloud seems fundamentally broken?

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MarlenMiceli, I would second Just Shoot Me's opinion that there is a local cause for the behavior you are encountering.  All of your problems are related to files being unexpectedly removed from the computer.  

You apply updates and then the apps revert to a previous version. The Creative Cloud desktop app is becoming damaged due to files being removed and finally, you state that the Apps themselves are being removed.

All of this behavior points to a couple of possible causes.  It is likely some type of system utility that is periodically removing files or damaging files on the computer.  The typical suspects are either system optimization, backup, or anti-virus software.  I would recommend reviewing the settings for any of this type of software that is installed on the computer, if you are unsure of how to adjust the settings, then you will want to either temporarily disable the software or contact the manufacturer for assistance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?