• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: creative cloud seems to be taking longer

Community Beginner ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe customer care is a JOKE. Everytime I reboot my Mac I have to reinstall Adobe CC desktop, while fails  reinstallation for first 3-4 times. Numerous chat and screenshare with Adobe tech support and no help in fixing this bug.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branching to a new discussion.

SouF, do you encounter any specific error messages while attempting to update the Creative Cloud desktop app?

I did review your account and I show that your currently have case ADB-18203786-V9L3 open and it is pending your response. Please use the process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html to update the support case, so that it does not auto-close similar to case ADB-17945739-T7C4 which was closed on February 11th, 2021 due to a lack of response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have couple of open cases where techs were not able to help me install CC desktop on my Mac. Everytime I reboot my Mac I have reinstall CC Desktop. I could not install second instance of CC Desktop on my second Mac ( I will use one service at a time).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SouF, if the case is unresolved then please don't let it auto-close due to lack of response. If you do need escalated support, due to the normal troubleshooting steps being unsuccessful, then we need to be able to reach you.  The system will automatically close the case, if no action is taken.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure why techs closed the ticket on their own. Its still an on going issue. I cant even reboot my Macs. One of the techs tried to reach me by phone, but I did not pick up since my caller ID showed "Layers Magazine'. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry if I was unclear, SouF. If we don't hear from you, the case will be automatically closed.  Case ADB-18203786-V9L3 is currently awaiting your response.  For your next steps, please use the process in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html to update the active support case.  If you don't respond soon, the case will be automatically closed, and you will need to begin the process again.

I am also showing we did try to call you, but we received Voicemail instead on March 1st.  Please continue to use the process in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html so you can be kept up to date regarding the status of your case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Will do.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines