• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re-download Elements 13

Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2020 Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still see Photoshop Elements 13 on My Products, but I don't see a place to redownload the software.  How do I go about doing so?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Keeping in mind that PSE 13 is 7 versions out of date and no longer supported or updated, this may or may not work on modern operating systems. And it absolutely won't work on Catalina.

Try the download links below and follow the VERY IMPORTANT instructions otherwise you'll get an Access Denied response.

https://prodesigntools.com/photoshop-elements-13-direct-download-links-premiere.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you.  I also have Elements 18, but I really preferred the layout of 13, and how easy it was to navigate the tools.  Perhaps I should just call it quits and deal with the update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines