• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: How to license your Creative Suite 6 trial installation

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2015 Oct 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem.  Did you find a solution to this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 07, 2015 Oct 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branching to a new discussion.

Hanh42896737 the discussion you responded to has not been updated since 2014.  What specific error messages are you receiving when you attempt to install Creative Suite 6?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2015 Oct 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought a student version a while back.  Now that the serial code has expired, I need to find out how and where I can purchase a new and valid serial code.  Please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hanh42896737 if the serial number provided by Educational institution has expired then please contact that institution for an updated serial number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I graduated a couple years ago.  Do I need to download another version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the option was to License the Software or to Buy Now.  I clicked on Buy Now, and it sent me to this broken link.

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/store/trial/index.cfm?keyword=designweb_premium&locale=ALL&platform=2&t...Screen Shot 2015-10-08 at 1.22.15 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 09, 2015 Oct 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hanh42896737 I reviewed the serial number under your account and you have a serial number for Illustrator CS6.  From the screen shot it appears you are installing CS6 Design and Web Premium.  You can download the installation files for Illustrator CS6 at Download Creative Suite 6 applications.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2015 Oct 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a different account under <Removed by Moderator> that has a serial number for CS6 Design and Web Premium.  I was told that the serial expired.  What I want to know is how to purchase a new valid serial number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2015 Oct 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Han Ho please be aware you are posting in a public forum.  I have edited your response to remove your e-mail address.

The serial number under the account did expire on 9/1/15.  I would recommend working with the organization or institution that provided the serial number for an updated license to use Creative Suite 6 or Creative Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines