Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: i can't activate fonts on Adobe Portfolio

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dear Harshika,

It's really nice to see you here for helping us.

I'm Adobe Portfolio user from Taiwan, and  I got the same issue with this for a long while too.

I've been keeping searching ways to find out what happened, including changing into another laptop, but it still doesn't work. Then, finally I found this article.

Apparently, it seems that doesn't get fixed. After all, it's a disturbing problem, because it influences on website layout and design. Besides, using Adobe Portfolio conveniently, is the only reason why I bought Adobe Photography Plan. But to my surprise, now I can't good at using it's fonctions as a result of this issue.

Thus, Please help us fix this problem asap, we'll be very grateful for Adobe Team.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I branched this to a new discussion for you as the other one is old and probably out of date.

Keeping in mind that not all Adobe Fonts are available to Portfolio users, which fonts are you trying to use in your Adobe Portfolio site?

See Adobe Portfolio FAQ

https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036799993-Using-Adobe-Fonts-with-Adobe-Portfolio

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines