• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: I tried to cancel my free trial, adobe didn't let me, now I'm being billed $250+

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2018 Nov 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Wilson

I too have tried to cancel my free trial today. I took out the free trial on Nov 5 2018 for seven days and tried to cancel today Nov 9. The cancel by date is Nov 12. Although I can log into Adobe, when I click Account and attempt to login nothing happens. I reset my password twice and logged in and out of all accounts but still cannot access Account to cancel the subscription.

When I looked through the Customer Support options, I have the same problem and after an hour have realized and there is no access to telephone, chat or email to contact Adobe directly. There are many complaints matching yours Wilson online when I Google and I too am worried I will be illegally charged. Could you let me know if you have any contact details for Adobe please?

Thanks Kathy

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Creative Cloud. KC, you don't have a Stock subscription, you have a Creative Cloud Subscription.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry - this response is meaningless. No matter where or how I sign in I cannot log into Account to cancel the subscription. Will report this to the Office of Fair Trading - can't see how this can be legal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kathryn

Have you tried clearing your browser cookies/cache or use another browser?

I have cancelled your trial so there will be no charge.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This has happened to me aswell. I remember being told my subscription had been cancelled back in January and then got charged in Feb. Along with this I got charged in January during the free trial period... 

In February I realised I was still getting charged and proceeded to cancel my subscription once more and again was told it was successful however, I've just noticed that I was charged for March and April and will continue to be billed. I currently am not in work due to the current pandemic, so this money is much needed during this time. I do not need to be dealing with charges that I should not be having. Please respond as soon as possible, addressing how I can get my money back, as the mistake was not one of my own - I believe it must have been a system error. 

Many thanks Sam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum, not Adobe support. Users, including the ACPs and MVPs, can't provide support for account, subscription, billing, download, or product activation issues. Support for those issues requires an Adobe employee.

Click the following to contact Adobe customer support staff for help: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

You must be signed in with your Adobe ID and allow cookies in your web browser for this to work.

This is the link to the US website. If you are not in the US, the site should redirect to the page appropriate to the region associated with your ID.

Click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session. Typing AGENT into the chat window should connect you directly to a CSR rather than the AI.

If the CSR refers you to the forums, insist on speaking with a supervisor and keep moving up the chain until you get someone who knows what they are talking about.

You can also search for Adobe customer support using your favorite search engine. This will normally provide you with a regionally appropriate phone number that you can use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Warning, scammers may contact you privately pretending to be Adobe staff. Adobe will never send you a private message asking you to email an account that isn't @adobe.com, or use Skype. Adobe never ask you for their password. These scammers want your Adobe info, credit cards, your money and control of your computer, please take care.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines