• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: I used to love Adobe... [Branched from old topic]

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree.  I signed up to get only ONE basic feature - the ability to draw using a touch screen - and now they're asking me to upgrade to get that...which comes with TONS of other features I would NEVER use.  This isn't the first time they've done this.  They're trying to take advantage of their near monopoly position.  I will go to great lengths to hopefully find an alternative to continuing to have to rely on them

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @defaulthmzx0najhnjn,

Apart from the fact that you are unhappy, your post does not add to OPs initial rant.

If you have a problem, I suggest you post in the corresponding forum and a user will try to help you. I'm locking this now.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@defaulthmzx0najhnjn,

You resurrected an old topic so I branched & moved this to a new one for you.

Which touch screen apps & OS are you using?

If you don't want to pay for software, there are free mobile apps on Google Play, MS and Apple Stores.  That said, most if not all have premium features for which you must pay something to activate.   Nothing worth having is 100% free these days.  😉

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines