• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re-install Creative Cloud

Explorer ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Windows10, I have been a subscriber to the Adobe Photography Plan for several years.  

Lately I've been getting a pop-up that reads "Adobe Creative Cloud is needed to resolve this problem.  However, it is missing or damaged.  Please download and install a new copy of the Creative Cloud fom http://www.adobe.com/go/adobecreativecloudapp.  

Going there, that, it reverts to adobe.com/creativecloud.html.  There is no indication of how to download a new copy of Creative Cloud....just a list of apps I can buy.  I have clicked "Repair", but the pop-up continues to come back.

I'm not having problems with Lightroom or Bridge, but Photoshop occassionally freezes-up.  When it does, the only way to close PS is to go to Task Manager and close the progam.  

How do I download a new copy of  Creative Cloud?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @TC214 

Try these steps. Use the triangles to expand each section.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-app-doesnt-open.html

Let us know if this works for you.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried that and got to "Delete the contents of the OOBE folder....

Where is the OOBE folder?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to expand each section by clicking the disclosure triangle. When you expand Section 3, the locations for macOS and Windows are the second step. Here's a screenshot.

~ Jane

7D95667E-2723-480F-BEB5-EF1B5286D341.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines