Highlighted

Re: Lost product key code for Photoshop Elements

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I don't suppose I can locate my serial number any other way unless I registered my Adobe Photoshop Elements?

Hi Julief4542006,

As you have your serial number with you, you may use the below link to download the version of Adobe Photoshop Elements you bought:

Download Photoshop Elements | 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10

Download Photoshop Elements versions 9, 8, 7

Also see: How to download, install, and activate Adobe applications

Let us know if this helps.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Re: Lost product key code for Photoshop Elements

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I don't suppose I can locate my serial number any other way unless I registered my Adobe Photoshop Elements?

Hi Julief4542006,

As you have your serial number with you, you may use the below link to download the version of Adobe Photoshop Elements you bought:

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 28, 2017 0
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just found it in my emails..  How can I access my product key code with my serial number?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 28, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Julief4542006,

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 29, 2017 1
LEGEND ,
Aug 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should not need the product key code.  All you need is the serial (activation) number - a 24 digit numeric code with 6 sets of 4 numbers.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 29, 2017 1
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought it from Lenovo when I bought my laptop. I only have serial number which is mixture of nunbers anf letters. I could not find the 24 digit nunneric number. How can I find that? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 01, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That sounds like a Redemption Code to get serial number https://redeem.licenses.adobe.com/getserial

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 01, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Thank you. It works. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 01, 2020 0