• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: macOS Catalina 10.15.4 Error Code: P 22

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2020 Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem when downloading Premiere Pro onto my MacBook Pro.

After creating a case insensitive volume on my drive I continue to get “error 22 - please save to case insensitive volume”, so I assume it’s trying to save to a case sensitive volume?

I would like to be able to select where to save to, but I cannot find how to do this.

Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 05, 2020 Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is your root drive case sensitive or insensitive? By default the applications are installed on the root drive so unless it is insensitive your installation will fail. Even if you try installing at another location still you would need the root to be case insensitive because even in this case some files are still placed on the root drive

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 05, 2020 Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Andrew,

This article might be able to troubleshoot the issue: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-suite/kb/error-case-sensitive-drives-supported.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines