• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Must Constantly Reinstall/Repair Creative Cloud

Explorer ,
Nov 30, 2017 Nov 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm having the same problem here. Almost every day y must "repair" CC Creative Cloud. It's really annoying. I run a iMac under macOS Sierra (2,7 GHz Intel Core i5 with 16 GB ram).

I'm using ADOBE products since 2000 and never encounter so many issues before. CC his just lame. Every week I'm forced to trash my Indesign preferences because it's the only method so far that re-enable some lost panel features, like the layers indicator, that randomly disappear. That's just one of many...

I really feel that ADOBE just launch unfinished versions of their softwares, idk... Back then I really felt that my money was well expended.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 30, 2017 Nov 30, 2017

Branching to a new discussion.

Philippep38638821 I would recommend you temporarily suspend the use of Dr. Cleaner Pro to see if the installation of the

Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application continues to become damaged.  If you do continue to encounter errors then please review the setting of Avast Antivirus to see if it may be affecting the installed files.

If you can please update this discussion with the results Philippep38638821 it would be appreciated.

In addition, which step in Adobe Creative Cloud, needed to resolve this problem, is missing or damaged

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Philippep38638821 I am sorry that your installation of Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application continues to be damaged.  Are you also running a utility Memory Clean on the computer?  What version of macOS do you have installed on the computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff, I have installed Dr. Cleaner Pro and Avast Antivirus. I'm using macOS Sierra v 10.12.6

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branching to a new discussion.

Philippep38638821 I would recommend you temporarily suspend the use of Dr. Cleaner Pro to see if the installation of the

Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application continues to become damaged.  If you do continue to encounter errors then please review the setting of Avast Antivirus to see if it may be affecting the installed files.

If you can please update this discussion with the results Philippep38638821 it would be appreciated.

In addition, which step in Adobe Creative Cloud, needed to resolve this problem, is missing or damaged is consistently allowing you to resolve the error and continue using the Creative Cloud desktop app Philippep38638821?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 07, 2017 Dec 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I did some tests. I disable Dr. Cleaner Pro, but it didn't help. Then I excluded the Creative Cloud APP files of Avast Antivirus and that did the trick. So far it work, no more "repairing" to do. But I still thing that this is Adobe's responsibility and you can't blame other Apps. Just saying.

Peace!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 07, 2017 Dec 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, thanks for the update that excluding the Creative Cloud desktop app from Avast has resulted in the files no longer becoming damaged Philippep38638821!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines