• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: New drivers installed and all app that was on that older drive dosen't install

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am facing the same issue. I just replaced my C drive and the issue still exists. Any other solution?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are ok to start all over by removing all apps and install again. you may run Adobe Cleaner tool and check:

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Note:

Make sure you have important backup like prerence , catalog, presets..etc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will try that

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

keep us posted.

for others, if possible, before removing a non-c: hard drive where adobe programs have been installed, uninstall (https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-remove-app.html) the adobe apps before removing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you used any sort of migration tool, that's the problem: you'll need to undo whatever's been done and then properly install the cc desktop app and use it to install your adobe programs.

if you did not use a migration tool and formatted your hard drive>installed your os>installed your cc desktop app>and then failed to install cc programs on your c drive because it's recognized as a net work drive, there's a more serious problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No migration tool, I did not have to do anything since my Adobe creative cloud was on my c drive and my apps on the old hdd

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines