Highlighted

Re: Notice: Expiring payment method

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe!

I recieved an email yesterday from your company. Please be patient because I did not receive my new credit card and my other credit card (maestro; card number: (REMOVED BY MOD) will not be accepted by their system. I was at the bank and my new credit card lost at the post office somewhere and the bank must reprint it again. 
the new credit card arrives as soon as possible and then I set it as my payment method. Could I transfer the april amount via bank?
Best regards, Peter Just
I hope
Image REMOVED by MOD.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Re: Notice: Expiring payment method

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe!

I recieved an email yesterday from your company. Please be patient because I did not receive my new credit card and my other credit card (maestro; card number: (REMOVED BY MOD) will not be accepted by their system. I was at the bank and my new credit card lost at the post office somewhere and the bank must reprint it again. 
the new credit card arrives as soon as possible and then I set it as my payment method. Could I transfer the april amount via bank?
Best regards, Peter Just
I hope
Image REMOVED by MOD.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For goodness sake, this isn’t a private line to Adobe, it’s a public forum read everywhere in the world. Urgently contact your card issuer and explain you posted your credit card number, so they can cancel it and issue another. Warning, scammers may contact you privately pretending to be Adobe staff. Adobe will never send you a private message asking you to email an account that isn't @adobe.com, or use Skype. Adobe never ask you for their password. These scammers want your Adobe info, credit cards, your money and control of your computer, please take care.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your message. I sent an email, but the system error

message was that your mail box is on full and i choose this way for the message to your company. The original email that you sent it was not a scam, i got it from community_noreply@adobe.com I think the problem was a "noreply". Could you help me? Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, really, you MUST contact your credit card company NOW if you originally posted your credit card number. This is serious.  Having done that, you need to contact Adobe to sort out any account issues. This is a public forum with Adobe users, like you, not a private line to staff.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines