• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Pause subscription

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2017 Aug 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My account is setup for auto renew.  Is there a way to stop the auto renewal?  I'm in school and my work load is heavy and I am afraid I won't remember to cancel in time.  I no longer need adobe products for another year or two at least.  I don't want to pay 1/2 to cancel early when I have less than 6 months left, 1/2 makes sense for 6 months left, not less.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 01, 2017 Sep 01, 2017

Branching into a new discussion

Hi Cassandra,

I understand that you are looking to stop the auto renewal and you wish to do it beforehand to avoid missing out on the date.

But I'm afraid that we don't have this feature as of now, you will need to Contact Customer Care and get the subscription cancelled during the last month of the plan if you do not wish it to renew for the next year.

I am sorry I couldn't be much of help!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 01, 2017 Sep 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branching into a new discussion

Hi Cassandra,

I understand that you are looking to stop the auto renewal and you wish to do it beforehand to avoid missing out on the date.

But I'm afraid that we don't have this feature as of now, you will need to Contact Customer Care and get the subscription cancelled during the last month of the plan if you do not wish it to renew for the next year.

I am sorry I couldn't be much of help!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"For most Creative Cloud plans, your membership automatically renews. To turn off auto renewal, you simply cancel your membership."

How to turn off auto-renewal for your Adobe Creative Cloud subscription

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines