Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Why my creative cloud shows offline

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeff any more options for us?

I have a user working from home with a company laptop and it worked completely fine. We replaced their laptop with a newer model and they're getting this problem while on the exact same network (their home). Let me repeat: the only change that happened is they got a new laptop therefore network related arguments don't make much sense since it hasn't changed.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Steps completed:

Used Adobe cleaner and uninstalled / re-installed Creative cloud

Followed Adobe help pages and completed:

1) Test your connection to Adobe activation servers.
2) Reset your hosts file.
3) Make sure that you can access secure sites.
4) Check the GlobalSign Root CA certificate.

I'm ready to provide a blood sample and do 20 jumping jacks if it goes to the resolution of this problem. Windows 10 x64

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Steve, if it is a company laptop, then please work with them to correct any errors with the system.  

It also appears the e-mail address you used is associated with an organization and there is no active membership that is assigned to the address.  The download and installation forum is designed for inquiries from individual members who have complete control of the computer and network they are utilizing.

We do have a dedicated public forum for your type of environment, Steve.  The Enterprise & Teams forum at https://community.adobe.com/t5/enterprise-teams/bd-p/enterprise-and-teams?page=1&sort=latest_replies... is designed to discuss managed computers and the memberships that are designed to be used in those environments.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeff,

Thanks for the quick response. I'm part of the support staff from my company and we have learned in the past installing Creative Cloud products under the local administrator account takes care of things but i'm actually getting these errors within the local administrators account while I have remoted into the persons laptop with full control. I'll post in the other forums then.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Steve, I am sorry if I was still unclear. This discussion is not relevant to you.  If the organization you work for has a Creative Cloud for Enterprise membership, then use the process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/support/programs/enterprise-support-terms.html to gain access to the support that is included as part of the membership.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds good Jeff - I have contacted our licencing folks to find out who is designated the support admin. I guess I was looking for a quick fix while avoiding some red tape.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welcome, Steve, but please careful where you are sourcing your solutions from.  Solutions designed to resolve individual issues are rarely effective in a managed environment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines