• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Received an error code during installation saying that I'm not connected even though I am.

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2020 Dec 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I actually recieved two errors, the first being error code 206 during installation informing me that my connected device was not connected.  I tried turning off antivirus software but nothing changed.  The other error said that my desktop had compatibility errors, but this is windows so it should work.  Need help, just subscribed.  

TOPICS
Activation , CC FAQ , Creative Cloud , Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the future, So people don't have to download the image you have attached, please use the Insert Photos icon found in the Tool Bar of the Post and Reply text entry dialog window as pictured below.
Since you Can't Edit your original post to remove the Attached screen shot Please include the screen shot you attached to a new reply to this conversation by clicking the Blue Reply button under your original post and use the Insert Photos icon in the tool bar.
The Insert Photos icon is this one in the Tool Bar.

2020-11-19 10_13_55-Pasting images into posts - Adobe Support Community - 11608749.png

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sdeh.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The photos is just the error picture.  I'm not familiar with this page, so I didn't know there was a space for photos.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are you trying to install?

Does the compter meet the minimum requirements?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to download Creative Cloud for Adobe, I'm using an Alienware Area 51 computer.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The correct answer thing was an accident sorry.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I share wifi with other people, it might be I'm not getting enough signal, I'll check in later if it works.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Zackary, you are on the right track. Error 206 occurs because there was either a problem accessing the necessary servers or the network connection was lost. For more information see https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-download-install-logs.html#error206.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines