Highlighted

recieving continuous verification codes I didn’t request

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Over the last 5 days I have received no less than 79 verification codes that I did not ask for. Most in the middle of the night. I assume someone is attempting to log into my adobe account (can't imagine why) or there is a glitch somewhere. I have reached out to Adobe support but it hasn't been remedied. Is anyone else having this issue? 

Topics

Bug, Community Information

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

recieving continuous verification codes I didn’t request

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Over the last 5 days I have received no less than 79 verification codes that I did not ask for. Most in the middle of the night. I assume someone is attempting to log into my adobe account (can't imagine why) or there is a glitch somewhere. I have reached out to Adobe support but it hasn't been remedied. Is anyone else having this issue? 

Topics

Bug, Community Information

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try changing your password.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Changing the password won't help, Peru Bob, so far as I can see as you get verification codes when trying to log on without it. The number is so high, and the fact it's at night, I wonder if someone is just doing this to annoy you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually this post has nothing to do with getting Help Using this forum system so I am moving it to the Get Started forum.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like a persistent robot has your ID and is trying to crack your password.  I hope you use a very strong password -- 10+ alpha-numeric characters, upper & lower case and Two-step verification. Please log-in to your account below.
https://account.adobe.com/security

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Best thing you can do is change your password and have a two-step vertification. Think someone was trying to get into my account.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines