• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Redemption Code Issue

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Microsoft Office 365 had a partner offer for 3 months of the Creative Cloud Photography Plan. However, I have been unable to redeem a code an activate the plan.

Anytime I click to redeem, I am sent to a page for a redemption code (there is already a code filled into the boxes).

When I select "Redeem code", an error message says "This code has already been redeemed."

I have never used a code, or even had a Photography Plan subscription. So I am not sure why that message keeps popping up. 

Microsoft doesn't seem to know what to do about this either.

Can someone give me an answer to this problem? I am extremely frustrated with this process!!

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the first step please take a look here: Learn how to use Adobe redemption codes and product codes to activate your apps

If this doesn't help contact the dealer of the partner offer.

If this doesn't help alos you have to contact the Adobe support because this is a public forum, not the link to Adobe support.

Sorry, but we're normal users and we can't help with account and/or payment problems.

Please click the link below to contact Adobe staff to help.

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below.

You have to allow 'cookies' in your web browser for this to work

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Click the chat icon in the lower right and type "agent" to get a human and not the chat bot

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please not that that supposed Free offer is for New subscribers to the Adobe plan and it is to give you either 3 months free on top of a one year plan, 12 payment for 15 months of use, or for a one year plan with only 9 payments.

It is NOT  a Completely Free 3 month plan.

It is based on you Signing up for a one year plan.

As to the code can you Type over what is already filled in?

Word of caution. Anytime you Enter your CC number or some other form of payment method what you are signing up for IS NOT FREE. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Daniel Muldrew Jennings

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines