Highlighted

redownloading when you lost the disk

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i already had creative suite on my computer and it crashed and when i got it fixed creative suit undownloaded. i lost the original disk is there a way i can redownload it for free withought the disk

You can download the trial from http://prodesigntools.com/tag/ddl and activate it with your serial number.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

redownloading when you lost the disk

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i already had creative suite on my computer and it crashed and when i got it fixed creative suit undownloaded. i lost the original disk is there a way i can redownload it for free withought the disk

You can download the trial from http://prodesigntools.com/tag/ddl and activate it with your serial number.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 04, 2013 0
LEGEND ,
Jun 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 04, 2013 0
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My laptop crashed and have lost original disk.  I do not have serial #.  I had bought standalone from Amazon, I have the receipt.   Is there any way to get a download link for the Photoshop Elements 2018?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 16, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since you bought from Amazon, you will have to contact Amazon for a replacement

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 16, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks John for the prompt reply.   Not much hope but I will try Amazon.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 17, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You also need the serial number. If you didn't keep it safe, then you've lost a valuable piece of software. Keep careful records of these things!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 17, 2020 0