• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Refund issue

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I discovered that i had , when i first signed up about 5 years ago,with Adobe Creative Cloud for my son, mainly, That i had created an account that i did not need and that never got used because my son and I were using the only account that i thought we had? So this account that I did not realise was active, i only discovered the other day when i crosschecked my bank accounts and i discovered that i had been getting charged $60 per month for the 5 years or so that the account must have been open for? I have asked for a full refund from Adobe but they are telling me that they will only refund for the last months. I regard this as deeply unfair that they who have never sent me billing notices for anything in 5 or so years should not refund me the full amount? Can anyone help me with this? 

[Moved from Community Help (which is about the forums) to a better forum... Mod]

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

>i think they need to give me a full refund

>when i first signed up about 5 years ago

I very much doubt that ANY business would give you a refund when you do not check your credit card statement for that long

In any event, this is a public forum with other users... nobody here can help at all

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i meant the last 12 months [for goodwill's sake they say!]  for the refund but i think they need to give me a full refund

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>i think they need to give me a full refund

>when i first signed up about 5 years ago

I very much doubt that ANY business would give you a refund when you do not check your credit card statement for that long

In any event, this is a public forum with other users... nobody here can help at all

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I highly recommend you hire a bookkeeper immediately.  5 years of oversight is not just careless, it's reckless. 

BTW,  Adobe sends out annual renewal notices by e-mail.  Monthly invoices are posted in your Adobe account portal and available for online viewing 24/7. 

https://account.adobe.com/plans

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines