Exit

Refund Request and Complaint About Customer Service

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2020 Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm using Photography plan (20GB).

While I was paying 34.52 TRY for the product, you’ve started charging me 62.68 TRY.

I’ve contacted customer support and they told me that I’ll pay 29.25 TRY from now on.

Screenshots of the conversation are below;

SS1.png

SS2.png

Although I should pay 29.25 TRY, you kept charging me 62.68 TRY.

Screenshots of the transactions are below;

SS3.png

I would like to have a refund for the extra amount and be charged for 29.25 TRY for the rest of the subscription.

Also, I've contacted customer support on 23.03.2020 at 12:37 and they kept me busy by always saying “Please wait, give me a minute so that I can check.” for 1,5 hours. After that, they’ve ended the conversation without saying anything. So, I am complaining about customer service too. Is this how Adobe help their customers? By shutting live chat into their faces?

----

Edit #1:

----

I've contacted customer support again.

Another representative keeps repeating the same things. They seem to insist on not understanding. It must be a joke or sth.

This is the one hour conversation;

- Puneet
Hello. I’ll be happy to assist you. What can I help you with today?

+ Me
can you read above?
everything is written there

- Puneet
Could you please re-write because there is no information available?

+ Me
one of the representives told me that i'll pay 29.25 TRY but you're still charging me 62.68 TRY.
they actually said; "Yes under the account the next billing amount is TRY 29.25 and you will be charged for the 29 amount from the next month."
20.03.2020 74844757800 Yenilenmiş 62.68 TRY
20.02.2020 73576452600 Yenilenmiş 62.68 TRY
20.01.2020 72164919400 Yenilenmiş 62.68 TRY
20.12.2019 70764038300 Yenilenmiş 62.68 TRY
20.11.2019 69436150800 Yenilenmiş 62.68 TRY
you're charging me 62.68 TRY as its above

- Puneet
Give me a moment while I find a solution for you. Thanks for your patience.
Just a moment... it's taking longer than I expected. I appreciate your patience.
The subscription purchased for 1 year discounted pricing and that is why the price got changed.

+ Me
they told me that there will be a discount
wait, i'll find the message for you;

"Sandeep
Yes under the account the next billing amount is TRY 29.25 and you will be charged for the 29 amount from the next month.

Sandeep
As Adobe value you as a customer and you are with Adobe from past two years and you tried to cancel the subscription online you got the discounted price for the subscription"

we've talked on 06.02.2020

and they've promised for the lower price

- Puneet
Let me check with my resources what best I can do for you.
Yes, I can see that your next billing amount TRY 29.25.

+ Me
they already told me the same on 6th February
you have charged me for more in February and March
also I want a refund for the extra amount you've charged me

- Puneet
Sorry you are not eligible for refund as the plan was used.

+ Me

"Sandeep
It must be because that is discounted price for the subscription and your next billing amount is TRY 29.25 for the subscription."

in this message your colleuge Sandeep told me the same
it was on 6th of February
why did you charge me more?

- Puneet
Because your discounted time only for 1 year and they have done some changes now and now it is showing TRY 29.25

+ Me
look
after one year
the price went high
i saw that and contacted customer support
i told them i want to cancel the plan
they told me i will get a discount
THIS WAS ON 6TH FEBRUARY
on 20.02.2020 and 20.03.2020
(AFTER THE CONVERSATION WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE)
adobe still charged me from 56 TRY + VAT
is this really that hard to understand
I HAVE DONE SAME CONVERSATION BEFORE
THEY TOLD ME I WILL BE CHARGED 29 TRY
MESSAGE ON 6TH FEBRUARY: 

"It must be because that is discounted price for the subscription and your next billing amount is TRY 29.25 for the subscription."
this was two month ago
so why am I still paying more

- Puneet
Let me transfer you to an agent who can assist you better.

----

Edit #2:

----

On 6th of February, the representative told me that; there will be a discount next month.

The conversation I've posted is on 06.02.2020.

Adobe told me that there will be a discount in the conversation on 06.02.2020.

On 06.02.2020, the representative told me that there will be a discount next month.

Adobe charged me for 62.68 TRY on 20.02.2020 and 20.03.2020 -> AFTER THE CONVERSATION POSTED. Isn't that simple enough?

One more thing: Puneet is still telling me the same thing in the conversation today.

----

Edit #3:

----

Another representative, yet noone helps;

- Ankit

+ Me
community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/refund-request-and-complaint-about-customer-service/m-p/10992851
can you read here

- Ankit
As I can see that Photography plan is active and paid under onlytande.cc@gmail.com.

+ Me
yes
can i talk to a supervisor?

- Ankit
Sure! Let me check what best I can do for you.
Your price has changed due to exchange rates.

+ Me

Sandeep on 06.02.2020
and
Puneet on 20.03.2020
both saying;
the price is TRY 29.25.
You're telling me they are lying, am i right?
did you read the conversations?

- Ankit
I am connecting you to supervisor.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another representative keeps repeating the same things. They seem to insist on not understanding. It must be a joke or sth.

- Puneet

+ Me
can you read above?

- Puneet

+ Me
one of the representives told me that i'll pay 29.25 TRY but you're still charging me 62.68 TRY.
they actually said; "Yes under the account the next billing amount is TRY 29.25 and you will be charged for the 29 amount from the next month."

- Puneet
Just a moment... it's taking longer than I expected. I appreciate your patience.
The subscription purchased for 1 year discounted pricing and that is why the price got changed.

+ Me

"Sandeep
Yes under the account the next billing amount is TRY 29.25 and you will be charged for the 29 amount from the next month.

Sandeep
As Adobe value you as a customer and you are with Adobe from past two years and you tried to cancel the subscription online you got the discounted price for the subscription"

- Puneet

+ Me

- Puneet

+ Me

"Sandeep
It must be because that is discounted price for the subscription and your next billing amount is TRY 29.25 for the subscription."

- Puneet
Because your discounted time only for 1 year and they have done some changes now and now it is showing TRY 29.25

+ Me
look
after one year
the price went high
THIS WAS ON 6TH FEBRUARY
MESSAGE ON 6TH FEBRUARY: 

"It must be because that is discounted price for the subscription and your next billing amount is TRY 29.25 for the subscription."
this was two month ago

- Puneet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

While I was paying 34.52 TRY for the product, you’ve started charging me 62.68 TRY.

I’ve contacted customer support and they told me that I’ll pay 29.25 TRY from now on.

SS1.png

SS2.png

SS3.png

Adobe said; "As Adobe value you as a customer and you are with Adobe from past two years and you tried to cancel the subscription online you got the discounted price for the subscription.I trusted their word and continiued subscription. 

I would like to have a refund for the extra amount and be charged for 29.25 TRY for the rest of the subscription.

Also, I've contacted customer support on 20.03.2020 at 12:37 and they kept me busy by always saying “Please wait, give me a minute so that I can check.” for 1,5 hours. After that, they’ve ended the conversation without saying anything. So, I am complaining about customer service too. Is this how Adobe help their customers? By shutting live chat into their faces?

----
Edit #1
---

I tried to explain ~5 hours and they're all repeating same stuff.

The fact that no one understands amazed me. Is this really that hard?

Conversation with another representative (Puneet):
https://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/refund-request-and-complaint-about-customer-service/m-p/1...

Conversation with another representative (Ankit):
https://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/refund-request-and-complaint-about-customer-service/m-p/1...

Conversation with supervisor (Vishvamohan):

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

- Puneet

+ Me
can you read above?

- Puneet

+ Me

- Puneet

+ Me

"Sandeep

Sandeep

- Puneet

+ Me

- Puneet

+ Me

"Sandeep

- Puneet

+ Me
look
after one year
the price went high
THIS WAS ON 6TH FEBRUARY
MESSAGE ON 6TH FEBRUARY: 

this was two month ago

- Puneet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum, not Adobe support. Users, including the ACPs and MVPs, can't provide support for account, subscription, billing, download, or product activation issues. Support for those issues requires an Adobe employee.

Click the following to contact Adobe customer support staff for help: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

You must be signed in with your Adobe ID and allow cookies in your web browser for this to work.

This is the link to the US website. If you are not in the US, the site should redirect to the page appropriate to the region associated with your ID.

Click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session. Typing AGENT into the chat window should connect you directly to a CSR rather than the AI.

If the CSR refers you to the forums, insist on speaking with a supervisor and keep moving up the chain until you get someone who knows what they are talking about.

You can also try searching for Adobe customer service for a phone number appropriate to your region of the world.

As a side note, according to the currency converter, 62.68 TRY is approximately $9.99 (USD), which is in fact the price charged for the Photography plan with 20G that you described. It's possible that you were originally on a discounted plan that is sometimes offered to encourage people to try the program out. The discount only lasts a year, and the price increases to the normal, non-discounted price at the start of the next year. It sounds to me as if the CSR you spoke with isn't familiar with the pricing plans and needs some extra training, because there is no way Adobe is providing a subscription at half price. I hope you got their name, because it should be given to the supervisor when you talk to the supervisor. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On 6th of February, the representative told me that; 

SS1.png

The conversation I've posted is on 06.02.2020.

Adobe told me that there will be a discount in the conversation on 06.02.2020.

On 06.02.2020, the representative told me that there will be a discount next month.

Adobe charged me for 62.68 TRY on 20.02.2020 and 20.03.2020 -> AFTER THE CONVERSATION POSTED.

Isn't that simple enough?

One more thing: Puneet is still telling me the same thing in the conversation today.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't help what they're telling you, and yelling at me is not going to help you. WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO HELP YOU. We are NOT Adobe employees. 

Did you check the pricing plans page? https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

That will provide you with the correct pricing information for your plan. I told you what it says for US-based customers ($9.99 per month if you sign up for the year subscription paid monthly); I believe it adjusts to your region. If it actually tells you that a subscription to the Photography plan is TRY 29.25 then yay. I'd be surprised if it did since that's a substantial discount from what's charged in the US, but I have no way to verify what Adobe charges in Turkey.

You still have to talk to customer support about what you are being billed. Tell them that because the issue is ongoing that you want to talk to a supervisor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not shouting at you.

If you're not an Adobe employee you can stop defending what's wrong.

You're persistently sending the plans page. I'm telling you that both Sandeep and Puneet (Adobe  employees, unlike you) are telling me that the price is lower while Adobe is charging me for more.

If I trust their words and continue the subscription, I will be defrauded, am I right?

If you want to help, just tell me how to talk to a supervisor. It has been ~3,5 hours and no one is answering, they're just transferring over and over again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Posting your transcripts here isn't going to improve the help we can give you, and the sad fact is that quite a few of the first- and even second-tier support personnel aren't well trained and tend to keep sending customers here for support that we can't provide.

You are having a billing issue. As I have already said, there is nothing we can do to help you. We're not Adobe employees, we're volunteers who try to give you the best information we have available. In your case, it's that the plans page has, as far as we know, the correct pricing information (and I only gave that link once, which is hardly persistent). If things are different in Turkey, there's no way for us to know.  

You will have to talk to customer support. Again. Ask the person you are talking to for a supervisor. If the supervisor can't help you, ask to have it escalated and keep going until you find someone who can help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can check the last post to see the conversation with supervisor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry that a fellow user like yourself had to go through this.

Adobe needs to take notice of the machines or employees that un/intentionally did this to you.

But I can also attest that I have never had such an issue with Adobe products over the years.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

It has been ~3,5 hours and no one is answering, they're just transferring over and over again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

- Ankit

+ Me
community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/refund-request-and-complaint-about-customer-service/m-p/10992851
can you read here

- Ankit
As I can see that Photography plan is active and paid under onlytande.cc@gmail.com.

+ Me
yes

- Ankit

+ Me
🙂
Sandeep on 06.02.2020
and
Puneet on 20.03.2020
both saying;
the price is TRY 29.25.

- Ankit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow. Even the supervisor is repeating same stuff;

- Vishvamohan
Hello Çetiner, I am one of the floor supervisor. How are you doing today?

+ Me
not good 😃
how are you?

- Vishvamohan
I am very well, thank you.

+ Me
can you read here; https://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/refund-request-and-complaint-about-customer-service/td-p/...
it has been nearly 3,5 hours and I'm really tired.
I've updated the post so please read the entire thread

- Vishvamohan
Sure, let me check that for you.
Thank you for your patience,

# After 30 minutes

+ Me
are you still there?

- Vishvamohan
Yes, due to some technical issue I got disconnected.
There is an active subscription of Photography plan (20GB) in your account and the price of the subscription got increased due to fluctuations in foreign exchange rates.

+ Me
Sandeep on 06.02.2020
and
Puneet on 20.03.2020
both saying;
the price is TRY 29.25.

- Vishvamohan
The price of TRY 29.25 was price exclusive of taxes(TRY 5.27), with tax price of the subscription was TRY 34.52.

+ Me
and?

- Vishvamohan

And, the plan was renewed on 20 November 2019 at the new price of TRY 62.68 (TRY 53.12+ TRY9.56).
We have also sent you an email for renewal notification.

+ Me
Sandeep told me that I get a discount because I'm trying the cancel the subscription
this is the message;
"As Adobe value you as a customer and you are with Adobe from past two years and you tried to cancel the subscription online you got the discounted price for the subscription."
this was on 06.02.2020

- Vishvamohan
I believe there must be some mistake and I apologize for that.
And, as an exception I can provide you 3 free months to your subscription.
For that you just need to place a new order from the link mentioned below at the same price of ₺62,68/ay (KDV dahil).

+ Me
no
I'm not placing anything from Adobe
just correct the mistake you did
i clearly stated that I'm continuing subscription if there is a discount and they've assured me.
i said; "okey than, if you're sure that i'll get a discount, i'll stay" and they said that they are sure.

- Vishvamohan
Since the plan was renewed at the price of TRY 62.68 so I won't be able to make any changes to that. However, I can place a new order for you at the same price of TRY 62.68/mo and then will add 3 free months.

+ Me
no.
just correct whatever you did.

even your teammate says its 29.25 four hours ago.

- Vishvamohan
I apologize I won't be able to process this request I have provided you the best resolution.

+ Me
then I should apply to higher authorities.
cause this is fraud.
just cancel my membership.

- Vishvamohan
OK, I am canceling the plan for you without any cancellation fee.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is the EXCHNAGE RATE.

The Photography plan is US $9.99 a month.

In Turkish Lira currently that is 65.46 TRY.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2020 Mar 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sandeep on 06.02.2020 and Puneet on 20.03.2020 both stated that the price is TRY 29.25.

Sandeep actually said; "As Adobe value you as a customer and you are with Adobe from past two years and you tried to cancel the subscription online you got the discounted price for the subscription."

I trusted their word and continiued subscription. 

Isn't this fraud?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

----

They marked my previous topic as spam, although it had nothing to do. Adobe does not want us to seek our rights and blocks content against itself.

----

Hello,

SS1.png

SS2.png

SS3.png

Adobe said; "As Adobe value you as a customer and you are with Adobe from past two years and you tried to cancel the subscription online you got the discounted price for the subscription.I trusted their word and continiued subscription. 

Also, I've contacted customer support on 20.03.2020 at 12:37 and they kept me busy by always saying “Please wait, give me a minute so that I can check.” for 1,5 hours. After that, they’ve ended the conversation without saying anything. So, I am complaining about customer service too. Is this how Adobe help their customers? By shutting live chat into their faces?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

- Puneet

+ Me
can you read above?

- Puneet

+ Me

- Puneet

+ Me

"Sandeep

Sandeep

- Puneet

+ Me

- Puneet

+ Me

"Sandeep

- Puneet

+ Me
look
after one year
the price went high
THIS WAS ON 6TH FEBRUARY
MESSAGE ON 6TH FEBRUARY: 

this was two month ago

- Puneet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

- Ankit

+ Me
can you read here

- Ankit

+ Me
yes

- Ankit

+ Me

Sandeep on 06.02.2020
and
Puneet on 20.03.2020
both saying;
the price is TRY 29.25.

- Ankit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We are volunteers and users, just like you. Sorry, but we cannot call and we cannot help with account and/or payment problems/questions — only Adobe Customer Service can do that.

All we can do is to give you the correct information.

I've create a post directly to Adobe support. I'll hope you get help very soon.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow. Even the supervisor is repeating same stuff;

- Vishvamohan
Hello Çetiner, I am one of the floor supervisor. How are you doing today?

+ Me
not good 

how are you?

- Vishvamohan
I am very well, thank you.

+ Me
can you read here; https://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/refund-request-and-complaint-about-customer-service/td-p/...
it has been nearly 3,5 hours and I'm really tired.
I've updated the post so please read the entire thread

- Vishvamohan
Sure, let me check that for you.
Thank you for your patience,

# After 30 minutes

+ Me
are you still there?

- Vishvamohan
Yes, due to some technical issue I got disconnected.
There is an active subscription of Photography plan (20GB) in your account and the price of the subscription got increased due to fluctuations in foreign exchange rates.

+ Me
Sandeep on 06.02.2020
and
Puneet on 20.03.2020
both saying;
the price is TRY 29.25.

- Vishvamohan
The price of TRY 29.25 was price exclusive of taxes(TRY 5.27), with tax price of the subscription was TRY 34.52.

+ Me
and?

- Vishvamohan

And, the plan was renewed on 20 November 2019 at the new price of TRY 62.68 (TRY 53.12+ TRY9.56).
We have also sent you an email for renewal notification.

+ Me
Sandeep told me that I get a discount because I'm trying the cancel the subscription
this is the message;
"As Adobe value you as a customer and you are with Adobe from past two years and you tried to cancel the subscription online you got the discounted price for the subscription."
this was on 06.02.2020

- Vishvamohan
I believe there must be some mistake and I apologize for that.
And, as an exception I can provide you 3 free months to your subscription.
For that you just need to place a new order from the link mentioned below at the same price of ₺62,68/ay (KDV dahil).

+ Me
no
I'm not placing anything from Adobe
just correct the mistake you did
i clearly stated that I'm continuing subscription if there is a discount and they've assured me.
i said; "okey than, if you're sure that i'll get a discount, i'll stay" and they said that they are sure.

- Vishvamohan
Since the plan was renewed at the price of TRY 62.68 so I won't be able to make any changes to that. However, I can place a new order for you at the same price of TRY 62.68/mo and then will add 3 free months.

+ Me
no.
just correct whatever you did.

even your teammate says its 29.25 four hours ago.

- Vishvamohan
I apologize I won't be able to process this request I have provided you the best resolution.

+ Me
then I should apply to higher authorities.
cause this is fraud.
just cancel my membership.

- Vishvamohan
OK, I am canceling the plan for you without any cancellation fee.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another representative (Manjeet Singh) has run away too.

Made me wait for 30 minutes and then;

"Looks like my shift is ending for the day. You'll be helped by another agent who can pick up where we’ve left off."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines