• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Refund

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2018 Jan 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi How do I cancel my purchase?  If i cancel within in 14 days, is it a 100% refund? One-year contract month purchase. I want to cancel and buy another product.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Explorer , Jan 14, 2018 Jan 14, 2018

Contact Customer Care

Just click on this link and Customer Service will help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Aug 28, 2021 Aug 28, 2021

Hi @Jaspreet5EA8,

Don't revive old threads, better to create your own so that you get quick and better help. Anyways, look at the following link for information on how to cancel your subscription.
https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html

You may or may not be eligible for refund. For refund rules, refer to the following link.
https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/creative-cloud-subscription-terms.html
If the information does not help, then you need to contact sup

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Jan 14, 2018 Jan 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact Customer Care

Just click on this link and Customer Service will help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please contact the support through call/chat for the cancellation requests and the billing queries:

Contact Customer Care

**Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link above**

You can now self-cancel your subscription, see here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/cancel-membership-subscription.html

Please go through the Adobe - Subscription Terms as well.

Regards

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2019 Mar 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't used this account in many months. I have a new monthly charge pending, and I cancelled it so I have the 44$ cancellation fee pending. Is there any way you can see it in your hearts to cancel the pending $22 monthly fee this month since I am paying the $44 cancellation fee as well. Both are currently pending. Thank yoU!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2018 Jun 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe

87 days ago on on Friday the 23rd of March 2018, the adobe company automatically took $527.87 straight from my bank account. The day i found out this transaction I was outraged and so I read the terms of the refund and of course I followed it to the letter. The odd part was that I was suppose to get a full refund with in ten working days. Two of three things are gonna happen, the first is i get my full refund or and an explanation why i never got the refund, the second is I quit adobe forever.  The last one i hope wont be necessary, if i don't get a response from Adobe i will seek legal advise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum, not the link to Adobe support

Go back to the reply #2 and contact support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how and where

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2019 May 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This answer does not work.  Link not effectifve.  There is no cusomer serfice here....GDI!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 23, 2019 May 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

EXplain what does not work? I tried it and it did work: Contact Customer Care

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been charged Rs. 9000 for cancelling my membership. I could not use photoshop as it was not getting downloaded. my money already got wasted and now on cancelling you are charging me this much amount for what ?????? This is highly unfair and unjustified. Kindly make the refund at the earliest. I would take a legal step for all this Adobe is doing. How can you charge for the service i did not opt for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I request you to make a refund. I am already through financial difficulty and here your company charged me for cancelling my subsciption. How can you charge me for what I have not opted for. Please make a refund of Rs. 9000. I did not expect this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2021 Aug 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CANCEL PRODUCT & PLZ GIVEN FULL REFUND THANKS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 28, 2021 Aug 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Jaspreet5EA8,

Don't revive old threads, better to create your own so that you get quick and better help. Anyways, look at the following link for information on how to cancel your subscription.
https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html

You may or may not be eligible for refund. For refund rules, refer to the following link.
https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/creative-cloud-subscription-terms.html
If the information does not help, then you need to contact support.
To contact support see the instructions given at the link below
https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/how-to-contact-adobe-support/m-p/11843852#M14032
Also, be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2022 May 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need a refund for unauthorized charged to my account on gcash. I did'nt purchase anything from this app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cancelled my plan and want to get refund .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative. ie, double check for an employee badge if contacted in the forums and look for an adobe.com domain in the email address if you click reply to an email. then check again and be very suspicious. any other method of contacting (or offering to contact you) is almost certainly a scam, https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community-discussions/staying-safe-in-the-adobe-support-com....

p.p.s you can also use phone (but chat is usually quicker), https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

p.p.p.s. you can also use twitter to tweet @AdobeCare.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines