Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

reinstall after windows update

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all

I just upgraded my operating system to windows 10 and am struggling to understand how to reinstall creative cloud suit. do i need to install the trial? any help would be amazing.

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First install Creative Cloud app, login with the Adobe ID that you have used to subscribe to your plan, now just browse the applications and install which you like. To be clear trial installation or subscribed installation is the same, the subscription is tied to the Adobe ID with which you have logged into the application

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you for your response and help. i was concerned i was going to be signing up to another subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No that is not how it works, you can install on as many computers as you want, activate on 2 and use the application on one computer at a time. See the following for a more better and official explanation

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-apps-number-of-computers.html

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines