• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reinstall Elements 10 [PSE and PE]

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2020 Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My new computer does not have a CD drive, so how can I install my Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 and my Adobe Premiere Elements 10 on my new computer?  I have the serial number for both products.

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will need to buy an external drive... the only way to download the programs is if you originally purchased via download, not doing a download after buying a disc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your software is 10 versions out of date, no longer supported or updated.  Do you think it will work on brand new equipment and OS?  

You can try the links below but be sure to follow the VERY IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS or you'll get an Access Denied response.  Adobe may remove these installers at anytime without warning.

https://prodesigntools.com/photoshop-elements-10-direct-download-links-pse-premiere-pre.html

MODERN OPTIONS:
Photoshop and Premier Elements 2020 (approx $100)
https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-elements.html

===========
Beware of fake Adobe reps who may contact you privately offering to sell you software or take control of your computer. It's a scam, run away!

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So how do I tell if the Adobe Support person is legitimate or not?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe employees have an official Adobe Staff badge.  Legitimate Adobe reps will never use Skype or e-mails from Outlook, Gmail or Yahoo.

If you need Adobe Customer support, go directly to Adobe via online chat or phone them M-F during normal business hours.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines