• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reinstall on a rebuilt PC - Elements crash on startup, Photoshop doesn't recognize License #

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2020 Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Paid $109 in Dec 2019 for Elements and Photoshop. They installed properly then... didn't use them much.

Rebuilt my PC last week (Oct 2020) and tried to reinstall....

Elements accepted my license number, but crashes on start up....

Photoshop doesn't accept the license number from my Accounts page...

The Chat-bot says I don't have any products registered with Adobe - even though I invoked the support bot from the My Accounts page which displays my licenses.

I feel like I just got ripped off for $109 and there's no support - even though Adobe advertises that my product should be supported. 
I've given up but if a support person wants to try and retain a customer, I'll spend another 20-30 minutes either on the phone or a couple of email transfers... 

But I'm really fed up with large corporations treating me like they are too important counting my money to be bothered with delieving the product I actually purchased.

TOPICS
Activation , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
Sorry to hear that you are facing trouble, unfortunately, you won't find the help you need at these forums. These are peer to peer forums, with no one here having access to your account information. You need to contact support.
Login to your account and navigate to the URL below. Make sure that the browser has cookies enabled, and all script blockers are disabled.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Click on the chat icon on the bottom right, and type AGENT to avoid bots and talk to a human.
Also, be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you mean you had Photoshop Elements? If it's not Photoshop Elements, what version of Photoshop are you trying to install? It no longer comes with a serial number. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines