Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Remebering Serial Number

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have CS6 on Windows 10 and Acrobat is making huge troubles with the "test period" and Login panel.

It appears again and again after entering the serial number. Can you please help me, on how Adobe Login remembers my serial number?

TOPICS
Activation , Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CS6 was way older than Windows 10, and it's optimistic to hope it will work. Still, some people do manage.

But, there is no login for Acrobat X in CS6. I think maybe you have a different version of Acrobat on the system as well, or a Creative Cloud app, or once ran Creative Cloud.

If you're not sure, please

1. Check the version of Acrobat and tell us

2. Post a screen shot of the log in screen you get from Acrobat (without personal info)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was working over years... and on Win10 - had no troubles until Adobe started to update with creative cloud.. now I had serveral chats and phone calls with adobe with NO result...

Adobe Acrobat X 10.1.16

Serial screen: see attachmend

As I entered the serial again.. it is now working for about 10 to 20 min and then - whenever I need Acrobat again - it asks me again for serial number

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see no login panel in your sceen shots. Please share the panel you first mentioned.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

02-07-_2021_08-47-50.png

here is the login tab - this step occurs right before the request to enter the serial number

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you have chatted with them have they confirmed your serial number is valid?

Creative Cloud is only a name given to recent releases done via subscription model and not actually cloud software by any means as it still installs on your computer, etc. So I don't think recent updates would be affecting your older version in any way.  With that said, has anything changed on your system recently outside of Adobe software?  And can you try logging in as another user on the computer to ensure there is no user profile corruption on the OS level?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes - it works!!! As I enter the serial I can work with Acrobat for about 20min - and then it starts over and over again.. .

I already copied my serial to Win10-Desktop in order to be quicker to copy / paste.. but this is ANNOYING!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you installed Creative Cloud on your system, then you are going to have issues with CS6. Creative Cloud tends to hijack CS6.

See here for more information: https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install/how-do-i-prevent-creative-cloud-from-taking-over-my-...

See here for a solution: https://community.adobe.com/t5/indesign/cc-has-hijacked-my-legal-copies-of-cs-web-and-design-cs6/m-p...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK.. I already uninstalled it twice... I will do it again .. the only creative software on my computer is the one on the screenshot.. is this a problem - dont know where this comes from..

I would really be happy if Adobe just remembers my serial number...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

creative sysinfo.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines