• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Remote Access by Help Assistant

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone give me advice on giving remote access to my desktop?  I've only just made an account today and I'm having issues with Creative Cloud - but I've already received several error notifications that Adobe has flagged serial numbers as being fake.

BUT!  I have only downloaded what I have been prompted to from the site! I am uncertain how I would be directed to download out of date or illegitimate software from the download portal.

Right now I am chatting with an assistant and they want to remote access my desktop, and I am already frustrated in general and I'm not in the mood to get scammed tonight.

I am having such a bad time with this right now.  Thanks community, for any advice!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>Adobe has flagged serial numbers as being fake

A Cloud subscription does not use serial numbers... just what did you download?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 01, 2020 Aug 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This assistant - how did you contact him or her? What are you paying each month for creative Cloud? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines