• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Remove Creative Cloud from specific Windows user accounts.

Participant ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working from home and installed Creative Cloud on my Windows 10 PC (I have a login through my exmployer's subscription). It's installed Creative Cloud for all accounts on the PC, so my kids get CC popping up bugging them when they're using it - what's the recommended way to remove CC from those logins?

Thanks.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go into each account and remove any shortcuts for ir.

On your Account go into the CC DTA Preferences and set it to NOT Launch with the system ands also turen off any Auto Updates for both the Apps and the CC DTA itself.

2020-04-10 21_20_54-Creative Cloud Desktop.png

2020-04-10 21_18_59-Creative Cloud Desktop.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for getting back to me - if I do the last steps under my Windows login, will they have any effect on other Windows logins on that PC?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Other users shoiuld not have any problem Logging Into their Windows user accounts. Why would they? you are Not changing anything in their accounts. you are Stopping the CC DTA from starting with the system.

I have not tested this but I think Adobe has it wrong. The CC DTA starts automatically no matter who, what User, Signs in (Logs On). Why that is happening and why Adobe didn't restrict it to the User that actually installed the Adobe CC DTA. I have no idea.

Maybe with multiple user accounts there is an option that you missed when you installed it? A check box for Install for All users that you forgot to Un-Check or check to limit it to the user that is currently Signed In?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, I think it's worked actually, thank you very much for your help.

And yes, it's annoying in the first instance, seems sloppy (by Adobe).

Thanks again, have a great day!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines