• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Renew your subscription keeps popping up even though Adobe received my last payment on November 1?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2012 Nov 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started up Photoshop CS6 today and immediately received a popup window from Adobe entitled "Renew your subscription".  I have Creative Cloud 6 purchased at the end of August and my last payment was received by Adobe on November 1.  I went to the Subscription Manager and Adobe automatically downloaded the update for Adobe Application Manager.  I tried to start Photoshop again and received the popup window again.  My account is uptodate and it indicates that the applications I have on my desktop are correct.  I need to get back to work pronto.  HELP!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Apr 14, 2016 Apr 14, 2016

For anyone having this issue, this help article worked for me: "Renew your subscription" message when you launch an Adobe Creative Cloud application

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2016 Aug 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this problem as well. I bought the Creative Suite 3 years ago, I tried to open Photoshop and I got the pop up that said I needed to renew. Every other application works (Bridge, Illustrator) but Photoshop seems to be the problem. I have chatted with someone about this before and they gave me a link to reinstall the Suite but it is still happening. I need Photoshop to do my work, please help me with this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2017 Mar 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now it's already 2017 and the issue exists.

Request to Adobe, please help us, we pay many to have access to your apps.

BR

Kasjan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2017 Jun 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jun 2017, and the issue still exist. I have tried everything all of you suggested in this post but noting works for me, I had adobe tech remotely check my mac and was not able to resolve it, told me that I will be contacted by more experienced technicians, 4 days later, still nothing. My clients and I are going furious.... ADOBE - any HELP PLEASE?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This works with some CC glitches: Try opening the problem App via the Creative Cloud App (instead of from your locally installed App or Alias). In the CC app, click "Open" next to the app you are having problems with.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Craig for suggestion, unfortunately I tried it all, nothing works. And its not some, but any and all of my adobe apps just won't open, it loops around and around saying I need to renew, then validate license, than say it's ok start opening app, and go back to asking to renew..... forever, never-ending loop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jana,

I'm sorry to hear about your difficulties. It looks like the issue is something related to the way your account is configured from our side. I see an open case with support (case #0188985514). I'll see what I can do to help get the issue resolved for you.

Best,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave, thank you for the respond, yes Tech team tried to clean up all different caches etc but it didn't resolve the problem.. I really need to get my work done or I will be loosing my clients, please if you could get a priority on this would be appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jana,

We have made some changes to your account from our side. Could you try restarting your computer and then going through the troubleshooting here Stop Creative Cloud from reverting to trial mode and see if the issue is now resolved?

Thanks,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Dave, whatever you did with my account, it fixed the problem. I did not have to trouble shoot as after restarting my mac all adobe apps are now working again. Thank you very much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jana,

Thanks for the update, glad to hear its working again now. Sorry for your troubles.

Best,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2017 Jun 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here. When I try to start Photoshop, I get a popup telling me to renew my subscription. After clicking Next, I get a pop-up confirming my subscription. Then I get the first pop-up again. The problem started a couple of days ago.

I am currently abroad looking for work, and my time is very limited. I rely on Adobe Products. I had the Adobe support try to fix the problem for 1.5 hours with no avail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 20, 2017 Jun 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sienijoonas,

It looks like your issue might be related to a former account which still needs to be closed in our system. I'm working getting this done which should resolve your issue.

Thanks,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 26, 2017 Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sienijoonas,

Issue should now be resolved, please reply back if you are still having difficulties.

Best,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2017 Jul 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I'm having the same issues here....

I have had one tech person spend 3 hours looking into the issues with no luck, then another hour last night still no luck which his response was my issue will need to be escalated. Someone was suppose to call me back last night and still no call back. I paid for a years subscription, it worked for 4 months and then nothing.

I had also subscribed to indesign monthly and decided I no longer needed this at home so I cancelled the subscription, but as soon as I did that my photoshop was no long usable either - even though I have paid for this until December 2017. I've gone nearly a month an a half without photoshop working and not one tech support people seem to be able to work the issue out. I'm at the point of just cancelling my subscription and asking for a full refund, so I can resubscribe... seems to be the only solution at this point!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2017 Jul 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stacey,

Sorry for the delay. Did you ever get this fixed?

Best,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No kidding,  When we pay a subscription fee, we expect that the service works.  This constant message demanding verification is beyond an annoyance.  If this continues, I will be actively seeking alternatives, including Open-Source apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines