• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Renewing Adobe Muse

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2018 Feb 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed Adobe Muse last year and used it for 2 months. It is still on my machine. I want to carry on with the job and have clicked on the link to renew membership but from then on I am just going round in circles. I only want to carry on with the program. Why is it so hard to do that?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 20, 2018 Feb 20, 2018

Try subscribing without the renewal aspect and see if you get further:  https://creative.adobe.com/plans

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 20, 2018 Feb 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try subscribing without the renewal aspect and see if you get further:  https://creative.adobe.com/plans

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 08, 2021 Jul 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's 2021 now - and Adobe Muse is no longer available for Renewal or on any payment Plan.

So, my clients are wondering how we'll update their websites . . . Maybe abode could create a 'conversion tool' so we can migrate to basic html?

This is such a pain right now, and support isn't replying.

Anyone have any suggestions?

I need to add ADA Compliance widget for Blind People, which is supposed to work within MUSE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines