• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Repair timeline?

Community Beginner ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe employees - we all know the server is down.  What I'd like to know is when it will be back up, and will I be credited for the downtime and lost revenue due to your inability to maintain a working product? 

It's 1:30pm and I haven't been able do access any of my Adobe products all day.  For a working professional that is simply not acceptable. 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Yes, Adobe is experiencing technical problems.  Sorry for the inconvenience.  For latest updates, please visit Adobe's status page:  https://status.adobe.com. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

We all are frustrated by the log-in failures.  But this is a user-to-user community with infrequent participation from Adobe staff.  This is not technical support.  Please be respectful of your fellow product users.

Meanwhile, Adobe are working to get systems restored as soon as possible.  Thanks for your patience.  For latest updates, go to https://status.adobe.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum, not Adobe support. Users, including the ACPs and MVPs, can't provide support for account, subscription, billing, download, or product activation issues. Support for those issues requires an Adobe employee.

Click the following to contact Adobe customer support staff for help: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

You must be signed in with your Adobe ID and allow cookies in your web browser for this to work.

This is the link to the US website. If you are not in the US, the site should redirect to the page appropriate to the region associated with your ID.

Click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session. Typing AGENT into the chat window should connect you directly to a CSR rather than the AI.

If the CSR refers you to the forums, insist on speaking with a supervisor and keep moving up the chain until you get someone who knows what they are talking about.

You can also search for Adobe customer support using your favorite search engine. This will normally provide you with a regionally appropriate phone number that you can use.

Be aware that because of the pandemic, wait times are far longer than usual due to reduced staff and higher demand. Please be patient with the people to whom you speak. Like you, they are feeling a great deal of stress. A little patience and understanding will go a long way to helping you in your particular situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dude....your whole system is hosed. Your chat service isn't even working. This is the error message when attempting to enter into chat:

Service Unavailable
Please refresh  this page or try the options below.

Unforgivable Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, I spent 45 min on hold to be informed that nobody has any idea what's going on or when it will be fixed.  We have 10+ licenses and pay Adobe a ton of money every year, and TBH, I don't think it's too much to insist on some basic compentency and getting what we paid for.  CS6 never did this to me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also...Dude...look at the top left of this window. What does it say? "Adobe Support Community". If this isn't support then what is? In the non-functional chat window the only 2 alternative resources are to call (which is not working either based on the 1.5 hours I spent on hold earlier today) and these Support Forums. So....yeah....we're in the right place.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We all are frustrated by the log-in failures.  But this is a user-to-user community with infrequent participation from Adobe staff.  This is not technical support.  Please be respectful of your fellow product users.

Meanwhile, Adobe are working to get systems restored as soon as possible.  Thanks for your patience.  For latest updates, go to https://status.adobe.com/

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user-to-user forum, not Adobe support. We can help with things like how do I? and some application troubleshooting but that's about it.

• We can't troubleshoot the websites (I'm betting there's a DDOS attack going on or something of the sort).
  • We can't help with account issues of any sort.
  • We can't help with connecting to Adobe support, either, and I'm not surprised to hear that the chat is unavailable given what's going on.

Bear in mind that even when Adobe is not experiencing site issues, you can have quite a wait for chat, especially now when there are fewer employees available and seemingly more people having problems. I waited on chat for more than 2 hours a couple of weeks ago, and that was without today's problem(s). 

If you want to know what's going on, use the link provided by Nancy or in the Announcements at the top of the Get Started page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem is that adobe directs people to this site for support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We know. Believe me, we know.

I think they think that using the word "Community" in the name of the site is enough to tell people that this isn't official Adobe support, it's a "community of users of Adobe products". I'm actually trying to get them to add descriptions to the different forums so that it is obvious what each are for, but there are a bunch of other issues that have to be dealt with so it's been very, very back-burnered.

On the other hand, if a CSR tells you directly to come here for help with things like support for account, subscription, billing, download, or product activation issues, please let us know with a case number and CSR name, so we can provide feedback to that organization. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, Adobe is experiencing technical problems.  Sorry for the inconvenience.  For latest updates, please visit Adobe's status page:  https://status.adobe.com. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines