• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Repeatedly asked to accept license agreement

Explorer ,
Jul 08, 2013 Jul 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting really frustrated by having to all the time accept the license agreement when I open any of the Adobe CC products. Is anyone else having these issues?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 08, 2013 Jul 08, 2013

OK. I think I found it.

1. Start the Creative Cloud app with Adminstrative privileges. Right click on its' icon and choose "Run as Administator..."

2.  Sign in

It should work now even on a reboot. Your apps should no longer ask you to accept the license and sign in.

Gene

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 150 Replies 150
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem too. And it looks like my CC just chucked its licensing too as I had to not only hadto accept the license for the 15,000th time but I also had to sign in and relicense the software on my workstation.

Edit: Not only that, but I launched Acrobat to read a PDF adter relicensing Dreamweaver and it asked me to accept the effing license again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Zakkana wrote:

Edit: Not only that, but I launched Acrobat to read a PDF adter relicensing Dreamweaver and it asked me to accept the effing license again.

It's just a little bit more annoying with Acrobat, since all I wanted to do was open the worlds most accessible file type....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. Reeeeally tiresome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here

getting crazy stupid

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm noticing it only on Windows 7 x64.  Today the Creative Cloud manager updated. I did sign in, but for some odd reason it signs me out without any logout or reboot on my part.  I know this because the Cloud symbol is dimmed in the System Tray and clicking on it asks for Adobe ID and Password.  Signing out of the CC app will deativate the software.

The CC App for Windows is signing us out and that deactivates the software.

What I might suggest is to activate via your apps and do not login to the CC app.

It should do until this is addressed.

Note: This does not affect Mac CC or Windows/Mac Permanent licenses.

Gene

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK. I think I found it.

1. Start the Creative Cloud app with Adminstrative privileges. Right click on its' icon and choose "Run as Administator..."

2.  Sign in

It should work now even on a reboot. Your apps should no longer ask you to accept the license and sign in.

Gene

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 10, 2013 Jul 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

gener7 wrote:

OK. I think I found it.

2.  Sign in

Gene

That worked for me! I had to sign out, which means I'll get to accept a ton more licenses moving forward, but I've quite and reopend Pr, Ae, and Au several times now, and only had to accept once! Thank you for the help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 11, 2013 Jul 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been annoying the hell out of me for weeks now - not tried the admin rights trick yet but will see if that works.

It's been really random - sometimes goes for days OK and then it seems to suddenly ask for sign in again. What's worse, if you don't notice that CC hasn't signed in, this can cause problems when working away in an app i.e. was opening Premiere CC with dynamic links to AE comps - my AE comps were showing as missing and when trying to link them, this crashed Premiere. Not so robust when not logged in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 12, 2013 Jul 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's the same here. It is really randomly. The AAM starts with Windows Start-up and closes when shutting down the computer. And I get logged-off of CC without any reason.

I ask myself how Adobe will ensure that the software is usable when no network connection is available. Adobe says it should work for 30 days without internet connection, but how when every log-off causes to relicense the software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Running as Admin hasn't solved the problem on my end.  (Windows 7 and 8.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No luck here either - still doesn't save the password and remain logged in - but maybe thats a slightly different issue? I did see another licence accept screen though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm hoping a staff member will pop in here and see what's happening.  I'm going to bump this thread every time I have to accept that dammed license agreement, just so they see how bad it is.

Just happened, so this is my first bump.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 13, 2013 Jul 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Happened again.  I'm signed in with the Creative Cloud app, so why is PS asking me to accept the license agreement?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 13, 2013 Jul 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just rechecked my settings. I am not getting anymore license prompts since signing in after running the Creative Cloud program as Admin even on reboot.  Of course that's not helping some here.

In my Creative Cloud preferences I have also have checked "Launch at login."

I might suggest running Photoshop (and other Adobe apps) as admin, and accepting your license that way.

Also check Windows Firewall to see that your Adobe apps are on the list of allowed programs.

About all I got for now.

Gene

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2013 Aug 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The apps didn't ask me anything yesterday or license...today they do. Everytime I logged into cc I had to use admin permission and every single time after that as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm beggining to think the issue is at Adobe's end. With these issues coming and going how can it be at our end? That does not make sense, does it? Why is it fixed one day and then not fixed the next when I have not updated anything? Very confusing and it's a shame Adobe won't even comment.

Considering how many use this software, for every post here there could be a thousand who just read and don't post anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is this tagged answered?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe if the OP marks as not answered it will get some attention.

Maybe a new thread is needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, after a long period of good behaviour it's happening again. Those of you who had hope that the latest update for the CC app might fix this problem, abandon it now.

This latest round began when I installed Illustrator, which started up without a problem. To install it, I had to shut down Bridge and Photoshop. When I tried to retart PS, guess what? Somewhere between installing Illustrator and trying to start PS (less than two minutes) I got signed out of CC. I had to sign in again, accpet the licensing agreement again, and got prompted to register yet again. There is no end in sight to this hell.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think all who are having this problem should be demanding some sort of credit for our trouble. Maybe when it comes down to a financial situation Adobe will take notice.

my 2¢

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 14, 2013 Aug 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received a response from an Adobe Tech on this issue and I know they are trying to be helpful, but can any one of you decipher what this means?  ...

1. uninstall the s/w Downloaded the CC under the new user a/c make that a/c as an administrator
  2. installed photoshop under the new user a/c in pc
  3. license the product license this s/w and try to work and launch

I think s/w stands for software and I hate to be dense, but I had to send an email back to Adobe to ask what exactly they are saying to do.

Have any of you already tried this route? I remember some of you have activated as administrator and it didn't seem to solve the problem.

I look forward to hearing ideas on what to do from here, if anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 14, 2013 Aug 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They expect you to understand that? No you're not being dense if that is the text they sent you.

I had the same issues and I installed in the administrator account and installed as administrator. It just seemed to go away on it's own after a couple of days. I doubt it had anything to do with anything I did. It just stopped happening.

The real issue is I can't rely on something like CC that can fail at any moment for some reason out of my control. Earning a living is hard enough without that crap. I lost enough time on just this issue that it cost me far more than CC did in hours.

We had a momentary power outage while I was gone today. When I came back it was not enough to shut my computer down, but the clock reset which of course caused CC to deactivate. What happens if we have an Internet outage? I'm glad I have PS CS 6 just in case.

Adobe is rich with rich Exec's, but I'm betting most customers are like me just barely eking out a living and worried about relying on CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 20, 2013 Aug 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, now I not only get asked to repeatedly sign in and do the license agreement thing, but I get a "Trial Photoshop CC" popup first ... I'm stumped!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2013 Aug 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue on my MAC.  The CC software kinda sucks. Always crashes, very buggy.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled software with the same occurances.  Just upgraded to the new Creative Cloud issue presists.   The bugs and breaks in workflow are getting quite frustrating.  Over on the shelf my old copy of CS3 is looking mighty pretty.

Side note anyone else have to use the Adobe Cleaner tool when unistalling to reinstall CC software and notice it still leaves files behind?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines