• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Repeatedly asked to accept license agreement

Explorer ,
Jul 08, 2013 Jul 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting really frustrated by having to all the time accept the license agreement when I open any of the Adobe CC products. Is anyone else having these issues?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 08, 2013 Jul 08, 2013

OK. I think I found it.

1. Start the Creative Cloud app with Adminstrative privileges. Right click on its' icon and choose "Run as Administator..."

2.  Sign in

It should work now even on a reboot. Your apps should no longer ask you to accept the license and sign in.

Gene

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 150 Replies 150
Community Beginner ,
Aug 21, 2013 Aug 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My hopes are dashed ... I thought maybe the new update to CC would possibly solve the problem.  Oh well, guess this will be an ongoing problem for those of us experiencing it.

I have never used the Adobe Cleaner tool ... thought it would be best to stay away from it since I'm beginning to lose faith in Adobe's ability to now make a product that actually works correctly. Seems my doubts may be justified.

By the way, folks in this Forum may want to check out the following forum which is having a great discussion on these very topics ... you all may want to chime in:

"Photoshop CS6 suddenly a trial version of Extended"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 21, 2013 Aug 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This just happened to me again after several days of proper behaviour. Photoshop was running, tried to start Premiere and was told I had to log in, etc.

Although the login states that "credentials will be stored on this computer", this clearly either does not happen or somehow the credentials get lost. I know Adobe Support has siggested to others that this problem has something to do with administrator rights, but I have full rights on this machine. On my wife's laptop, where this is not happening, she does not have administrator rights.

This is clearly not acceptable, since it requires an internet connection to use CC, something we havce been assured is not necessary.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 02, 2013 Sep 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe the recent CC update might have changed this behaviour. I still get logged out for no apparent reason, but I can start CC applications without being logged in and without being prompted to log in. Has anyone else noticed this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For me, since the last update (that also enabled Typekit and file sync if you're on the early roll-out), things seem to be much more stable - so far. I don't think I've been logged out yet as far as I know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree. I installed the update to CC when it came out and all has been well since. I've not been asked to log in again yet and Photoshop seems to open without any popups.

I've been waiting to post just to make sure it continues to be stable and so far so good. I thought I would give it one more shot by rebooting and then seeing what happens.

Has anyone rebooted since the update install? And, if so, has all been okay?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same for me! Whew.

Since the last CC update I have yet to been prompted by photoshop to register, or have CC sign out automatically. Hope it stays stable!

Thanks adobe staff!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have noticed it is more stable since the last update.  So far I am not getting prompts to accept the licences aggrement.  I do get logged out of Creatve Clould and have to sign in again here and there but not as frequently. 

However, since the last update the old Adobe Applications Update Manger Icon has reapperared next to the Creative Cloud Icon. It is showing I need one update, when clicked it launches, then closes and opens Creative Cloud - which shows zero updates are needed.  Can not seem to remove Application Manger Icon - arg 

Well atleast my software is running - HA!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 30, 2013 Sep 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is still so that I have to re-confirm the licence every few days. It is less than in the past but it is annoying. I can't see when and why there is a need for re-licensing the software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Sep 30, 2013 Sep 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know, I am on the phone with Adobe right now because this keeps happening.

Not only that but I don't have "permissions" to certain areas of the website forums anymore.

I am going to begin demanding a discount on my monthly charge until they get this working properly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 23, 2013 Oct 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 2 PC's running CC and have seen this problem on and off for some time. Up until about 2-3 weeks ago, it was much more stable but around that time one of my machines suddenly got a lot worse - now it's logging out of CC every few minutes, prompting me to sign in when I open a new app. Oddly, the other PC is staying logged in fine.

What on earth is going on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 23, 2013 Oct 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow, I would have thought this was all fixed by now. 

I haven't had an issue since that last CC update.  Having said that, I know that Adobe recently had some problems with accounts being hacked and I'm wondering if sign-in issues are related to that.  I had to go in and change passwords, but haven't had an issue as yet.  I should also add that I haven't logged out of CC for several weeks, so am not sure my words will still still ring true.

As an aside, I haven't been able to convince myself to download Lightroom because I fear problems may start again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 16, 2013 Dec 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jsut began happening to me again after a few months of working properly. The problems are endless.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 16, 2013 Dec 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeez ... sorry to hear this problems is creeping up again.

I have not had this happen for quite some time now and will continue to keep my fingers crossed that my luck holds.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 20, 2013 Dec 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Spent 2 hours on the phone with Adobe support. We were able to narrow it down to a permissions issue. We think. Apparently when the Adobe installers run, at least on windows, it has a problem writing permissions to two folders. Had to manually add my administrator accounts and privilieges to those two folders. Today will be the real test though, as I have a lot of work to do across a few Adobe programs. Fingers crossed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 25, 2013 Dec 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The re-licensing and signing in windows are back - again. After three months of working I get the prompt every few days - again. What am I doing wrong?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jul 27, 2013 Jul 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issues. Sonstantly having to sign into Creative cloud, then being promted to "complete my registration".

Sometimes when I open a program it says I need to "activate" the software. then register.

It even happens when I use Muse.

gener7 wrote:

I'm noticing it only on Windows 7 x64.  Today the Creative Cloud manager updated. I did sign in, but for some odd reason it signs me out without any logout or reboot on my part.  I know this because the Cloud symbol is dimmed in the System Tray and clicking on it asks for Adobe ID and Password.  Signing out of the CC app will deativate the software.

The CC App for Windows is signing us out and that deactivates the software.

What I might suggest is to activate via your apps and do not login to the CC app.

It should do until this is addressed.

Note: This does not affect Mac CC or Windows/Mac Permanent licenses.

Gene

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 09, 2013 Jul 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's kind of random when it happens.

So far yesterday I had only one license agreement, but it was on one application I recently reinstalled.

I think deleting/or Renaming the opm.db helped.

C:\Users\[PCLOGIN_NAME]\AppData\Local\Adobe\OOBE (opm.db) changed to opm_old.db

Also helped with CC control panel not remember my login... It would randomly disconnect and ask to sign back in, so annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 09, 2013 Jul 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great. I had a new motherboard installed on my laptop and had to re-activate a lot of software. The CC app updated and that's when I noticed it signing out. At least the admin trick worked. It's still signed in.

Gene

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 12, 2013 Jul 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought this resolved my issue, it seems to not actually worked.

I've slected to run on start as administrator, but still I keep getting Licensing dialog every now and then. Please fix this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2013 Jul 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have same issues and many more that I believe branch out from these over excited and screwy antipiracy bugs ( or intentions )

http://forums.adobe.com/message/5504323

I had already tested running CC manager and all apps as admin with no luck. I would be interested to see how many of these machines playing up are, or have been on a windows domain, as opposed to just running on workgroup etc.

All sort of issues arise once its in that 'mode' from lost previews, unsupported codecs, pieces of software greyed out etc... once its all relogged in on both CCmanager as well as ALL apps TWICE, and stepped past the "expired trial mode" then i get more stability until either the internet goes down for a bit or the CC manager for some reason logs off.(which might be a couple of hours are 24-48 hours.

Our ADSL has been getting maintenance and this has been very obvious over the past few days

pretty unusable right now... too frustrating.

On this basis its not currently fit for further use as a broadcast tool for us until its repaired. So promising but so not delivered. Not sure when registered users will get the same level of user experience that hackers that remove the security measures have...!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just a workgroup for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow. Looks like some very unhappy CC users here. Imagine that, Jimbo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 15, 2013 Jul 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. I am a Windows 7 user and have had nothing but problem after problem since Photoshop CC installation.

My question to any of you is whether or not every time you accept the licensing agreement are you logging another "activation?"  I had uninstalled Photoshop CC and reinstalled hoping it might solve the problem with getting either "Trial" popups or the license agreement popup.  This apparently caused additional "activations" to show up according to the techs.

Adobe Tech Support then helped to get things up two days ago and, lo and behold, it lasted all of two days ... then in the middle of a Photoshop session tonight, a popup for a trial appears ... then after closing it and installing the new update for "bug fixes," I now have the license agreement popup.

Has anyone found a solution that works yet? There must be something that can be done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please see the comment of gener7 that I marked as correct. I think (and I'm not an IT guy) that the issues come down to your machines security setup. When I created a desktop shortcut to the Adobe Creative Cloud (icon below just for clarity), logged out of Creative Cloud using that icon, then right clicked "Run as Admin". I haven't had any issues since. I hope that helps!

2013-07-15_0814.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brad,

I understood your suggestion, and I have already flagged, that at least here, that does not work at all in our situations. Its actually something I tried early in the piece a few weeks ago, and again after reading your success.

this might work for some, but is hardly something we as commercial end users should be working around. Its the very basis of the commercial transaction. We are all now renting the software, we should be getting credits when its disfunctional due to broken authorisations and the likes. It should be like electricity supply. you fail to supply, we get a credit for outages.

prefer it to by fixed though!

David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines