• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Request Code

Community Beginner ,
Apr 30, 2013 Apr 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to Activate 7.0 without a connection to the Internet, Got to the point of getting a Response code but need a Request Code!  How or where do I get a REQUEST CODE??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 30, 2013 Apr 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What process are you following that enables you to activate software without an internet connection?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 01, 2013 May 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The one in the activation insstructions and as usual it's all BS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you tell us what Application are you activating and what is the version.

If it is an Application of Creative Suite 6 family. Please try the following steps tio get the Request Code:

1. Launch the product after installation and go to the Serial Number Validation screen.
2.      Click "Having trouble connecting to the Internet"
3.      Click “Offline Activation”.
4.      Click “Generate a Response Code”.
5.      Write down the Request Code.
6.      Go to an online computer, and navigate to
www.adobe.com/go/getactivated
7.      Click Offline Activation.
8.      Sign in with your Adobe ID. In case you don’t not have one, you create the same from this screen.
9.      Enter the request code you see on the product and click Generate.
10.  Write down their Response code.
11.  Go to the offline computer.
12.  Enter the Response Code obtained from the website.
13.  Click Activate.

Thanks,

Anjaneai

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, but when I get to the "Generate a Response Code" page it does Not have a "Request Code". I also do not see a "Request Code" on the product CD.

Galatians 5:22-23

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to click on "Generate a Response Code" and then note the code

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did that ! Still no "Request Code"

Galatians 5:22-23

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2013 Aug 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Staff,

You are missing that clicking the "Generate Response Code" step does not give any data to copy down.  However, it does result in a note under the "Request Code(s)" box: "Request Code Invalid".

ed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2018 May 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you enter the request code, do you put spaces or dashes in.  The zeros look like O's

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2014 Jul 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a similar problem. I am installing Photoshop CS6 offline and get to a page that says, "Please connect to the Internet and retry" with a link to http://www.adobe.com/go/getactivated. This page takes me to a place to generate a RESPONSE code, but it asks for a REQUEST code and serial number in order to do so. Where do I get the REQUEST code? Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2014 Nov 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchased Photoshop Elements 13. I'm having the same problem. Where in the holy h_ll is the request code. If Adobe keeps up this super secret twisting hoop they make their customers jump through every time we purchase one of their products then I'm finding another product to buy for my photo processing needs. Adobe is operating like a paranoid geek.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 03, 2018 Feb 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Launch the product after installation and go to the Serial Number Validation screen.
2.      Click "Having trouble connecting to the Internet"
3.      Click “Offline Activation”.                                            
4.      Click “Generate a Response Code”.                         
5.      Write down the Request Code.
6.      Go to an online computer, and navigate to
www.adobe.com/go/getactivated
7.      Click Offline Activation.
8.      Sign in with your Adobe ID. In case you don’t not have one, you create the same from this screen.
9.      Enter the request code you see on the product and click Generate.
10.  Write down their Response code.
11.  Go to the offline computer.
12.  Enter the Response Code obtained from the website.
13.  Click Activate.

==============================================================

Follow the above steps and you can activate the adobe standalone software on an Offline machine.

You have to follow the Steps 1-4 on the machine on which you want to activate your software and is not connected to internet.

Then you need to go to a internet connected machine to generate the response code [steps: 6-9]

Then follow the steps 11-13 on your machine on which you want to do offline activation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2018 Feb 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, MukeshSuthar!
Step # 4 is where I get stuck with both Photoshop & Premier Elements 2018.  The field where I beleive the "Generate a Response Code" link/button should be is blank.  😞
The only option available on that screen is the link in Step #6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need a Request Code to generatew the Response code. Your instructions have it backward. How do I determine the REQUEST Code to gebnerate the RESPONSE code?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your other message mentions Acrobat 7 activation, which is no longer possible

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-acrobat-online/activate-acrobat-pro-7-0-due-to-crashed-computer...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 21, 2021 Feb 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

your step 6 goes to a page with oriental characters, not Adobe. Besdies my computer is connected to the internet even though it says it isn't. Is this an illageal copy somehow even though I downloaded it from Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

vjspin3, what exact product and version are you trying to activate? This discussion has been about several different apps, and some of them can't be activated any more.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

InDesign CS6. My main computer crashed & I tried loading it on my backup. When I try to enter my serial #, it keeps giving me a page where I have to enter a Request Code 1st, but there's no way to generate one. When I try, it gives me a screen saying I'm offline (definitely not) & then when I try the offline method on my laptop, I get nowhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Getting the same problem you all have...connected to internet but says it isn't, go to offline activation to generate a response code but it requires a request code first...where the hell do you get that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines