• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

research into adobe partners in the netherlands via second-hand platform/ Flagging

New Here ,
May 24, 2020 May 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe, 

I would like to purchase Creative Cloud via Adobe for private / business use. This can be done directly via Adobe, until I recently came across a number of creative cloud sellers on the marketplace with prices for an annual subscription of between € 100-200. I investigated whether these providers sell legitimate software and whether Adobe has approved them to creative cloud at such low prices. I checked these vendors using Adobe partner connection portal and it turns out that none of the vendors have been registered as Adobe partners to offer Creative Cloud. Why aren't these accounts been investigated by Adobe and flagged? I've seen many customers posting that they have been scammed by these ''legitimate sellers''. I hereby offer you the website and advertisements with account names in case you want to start an investigation:

[post edited by mod]

TOPICS
CC FAQ , Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 24, 2020 May 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Post hier je bevindingen: Adobe genuine software | Adobe official site 

Ik heb de link verwijderd evenals screenshot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines