• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Resellers too expensive, any way around this?

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2017 Oct 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I'm from Bosnia.

My one year adobe subscription is over, and I don't plan to renew the license because resellers are too expensive and I don't have the option to buy for individuals.

The yearly adobe subscription is around $599 for individuals, which is acceptable for my budget.

Why I have to purchase a business plan for teams for $839 through resellers, I mean I don't need a business plan for teams?

And why resellers are so expensive, it's not $839, it's around ~ $1260, way too much.

Why things must be so unnecessarily complicated.

Is there any way around this?

P.S. can I ask my friends from the U.S. or Germany to purchase a yearly subscription?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Hi Nermin,

As I understand that you are from Bosnia and only Creative Cloud for teams is available in your region. Since you find resellers expensive and want to know if your friends can buy if for you or not?

In order to purchase a subscription, the Adobe ID and card details should belong to the same country. So if you purchase a subscription using a US card, the Adobe account should also be from US.

You may also Contact Customer Care for help and support.

Feel free to reach out to us for more

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nermin,

As I understand that you are from Bosnia and only Creative Cloud for teams is available in your region. Since you find resellers expensive and want to know if your friends can buy if for you or not?

In order to purchase a subscription, the Adobe ID and card details should belong to the same country. So if you purchase a subscription using a US card, the Adobe account should also be from US.

You may also Contact Customer Care for help and support.

Feel free to reach out to us for more questions.

Thanks

kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have the same problem, hi from Serbia, third world countries rule! 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines