• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Returning customer asks if he needs to reinstall Creative Cloud if its already on his computer

Community Beginner ,
Dec 05, 2020 Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to cancel my CC account and just began a new account due to a misunderstanding. Since I am new again but already have many of the apps on my computer, do I need to uninstall them and reinstall them from Adobe? When I tried Photoshop for instance, a dialog box openned asking me if I would like to purchase the product(s). Closing that dialog box also closed Photoshop.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 05, 2020 Dec 05, 2020

No, you don't need to reinstall anything. Once you have purchased your subscription, just login to the CC desktop app using the Adobe ID on which the purchase was made and the apps should start working with the proper subscription. In other words, the subscription is not bound to a machine or installation but to an Adobe ID, you log with the correct ID and the app's should be fine

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 05, 2020 Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, you don't need to reinstall anything. Once you have purchased your subscription, just login to the CC desktop app using the Adobe ID on which the purchase was made and the apps should start working with the proper subscription. In other words, the subscription is not bound to a machine or installation but to an Adobe ID, you log with the correct ID and the app's should be fine

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines