Revocation information for the security certificate for this site is not available.

Participant ,
May 22, 2019 May 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since yesterday I started getting this message every couple of minutes.

Revocation information for the security certificate for this site is not available. Do you want to proceed?

Issued to adobe.io

issued by Digicert SHA2 Secure Server CA

Valid from 3/4/2019 to 3/9/2021

I did install the certificate for Current User for Certificate Store Selected and for Current User for Content

Both times I was informed the import was successful

But it did not resolve the issue.

I also installed Local machine for Certificate Store Selected and Local machine for Content

Once again I was informed the import was successful.

Creative Cloud informs me there are no updates for my Camera Raw, Bridge, Photoshop CC, Lightroom Classic, Fuse 3D.

I did update Adobe reader from your site.

The issue continues.

And YES I've read you FAQs on the Adobe site for this issue. Nothing has resolved this issue. This is quite annoying. How do I resolve this issue?

Thanks kindly....

Ken

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 22, 2019 May 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And YES, I've gone through your FAQ posted here... It did NOT resolve my issue.

Adobe security certificate updates\\

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 23, 2019 May 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a Creative Cloud member I am very irked that I have not received a reply from someone at Adobe. I've been a CC paying member for several years now and this is the FIRST time I've asked for assistance. Sorry but I would appreciate some assistance in this matter as these annoying messages continue through out the day and do not go away which is really playing havoc on me enjoying Lightroom, Photoshop and other apps on my computer.

A reply would be nice or am I asking too much?

AdobeErr01.JPG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Creative Cloud app appears to be triggering this issue.  I closed all my active browser sessions in Firefox and Windows Edge. However the message would still constantly appear.

I then shut down your Creative Cloud app and the message stopped appearing. I then relaunched Microsoft Edge and Firefox. The message still does not appear. However the very moment I relaunch Adobe CC app, the message appears.

A relaunch of Adobe CC has informed me there is an update for Creative Cloud. Prior when I checked there were no updates. Installing the update now.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The CC update did not resolve the issue. The only resolve is to close CC.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ken,

This is the only recent report of heard of this so it sounds like it might be something unique to your system. Does your system have the correct time and date setting? I was looking through this and wonder if it might be of any help https://www.brighthub.com/internet/security-privacy/articles/82291.aspx

You might try uninstalling and reinstalling the Creative Cloud desktop app as described here: Uninstall the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application

A few other things I was curious about

• What operating system are you using?
  • What anti-virus software are you using?
  • Are you connecting through any kind of proxy server?

Thanks,

- Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've shut down Adobe Creative Cloud over an hour ago. And I've not had one of those warnings.

Windows 10 Home 64 bit

Avast Free edition

No proxy server or VPN

Date & time are accurate.

Time server is time.windows.com

Will uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud app and re-install.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've downloaded the Adobe CC uninstaller and ran it. Next I downloaded the Adobe CC installer and re-installed.

I am once again getting these annoying messages.

AdobeErr02.JPG

AdobeErr03.JPG

AdobeErr04.JPG

AdobeErr05.JPG

How do I resolve this other than shutting down Adobe Creative Cloud app?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok... I uninstalled & re-installed a second time. I then was once again prompted with the message.

I did install the certificate for Current User for Certificate Store Selected and for Current User for Content. Not sure if I should have selected local machine or current user?

However the problem does now seem resolved as Adobe CC is open and I've been using Lightroom Classic for well over an hour with now messages.

However I am quite upset that it took Adobe well over 24 hours to reply to my issue. Sorry, but IMHO that is not acceptable. I'm 65 years old and retired. My prior job was computer system administration for 27 years (Novel Netware, Windows servers, Suse Servers) working very closely with an IT Help Desk. If we did not reply within a hour we got our knuckles wrapped.

Not impressed with my first dealings with Adobe support. Not impressed at all.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I feel your pain about support, but these forums are user to user forums, not official adobe support, all though thankfully some adobe employees do answer questions here.

You can reach adobe support using Contact Us from this page:

https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 24, 2019 May 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Funny...when I click on your link I find myself back at these "USER FORUMS".

I'm 65 and retired. I worked in the IT industry for 27 years as a sys admin for file & print server - Novell Netware, Windows server, Suse servers. Novell & Microsoft had support forums where Novell & Microsoft staff answered questions. We did not post questions to user forums but to official support forums.

Can you kindly provide a direct link to the "Official Adobe Support Forum" instead of the  general link which you provided?

The issue has resurfaced when I turned my computer on again with the Adobe Creative Cloud app.

My issue is an Adobe issue.

This is very annoying.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ken,

Thanks for the information and testing those things. Sorry you're still struggling with the issue. This is not something I've encountered or heard recent reports of.

If it were me I'd try:

- Ensure all Windows updates and the virus software is update to date

- Try temporarily disabling Avast and see if it helps

- Since the issue seems coupled with connectivity, try going through the steps here: How to resolve connection errors with Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite applications

- Enable the Windows hidden administrative account, log into it, and install the certificate from there

- Do a restore or system recovery to a time prior to the having the issue

If you wanted to work with support directly there is an option the page that Jeff mentioned before at the bottom under the Contact Us area, you'd have to sign in with your Adobe ID under the Individual section. When you do, it opens an interactive window (purple) routing to chat support.

Hope you're able to get it sorted soon, it sounds really frustrating

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Windows 10 does have the latest Microsoft updates and hot fixes.

Avast is up to date and has the latest virus definitions.

I've been installing the certificate using the "Run as Administrator" function.

NO - not going to roll back my copy of Windows, do a system restore or apply my Windows image.

I have too many 2D apps besides Adobe (Corel Painter 2019, ArtRage 5, Topaz Labs plug ins, NIK plugins, FilterForge plugins) & 3D apps installed (DAZ Studio, Poser Pro, e-onsoftware's Vue, Silo3D, Hexagon3d, Sketchup, 3D Coat), which I frequently use and  recently patched. The issue is only with Adobe Creative Cloud app. No other app triggers this message including web browsers.

And it appears I will not get any support from Adobe.

Jeff's link takes me back to these forums.

I've asked for a direct link to the Official Adobe forums BUT no one has supplied one.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After banging my head on this issue all day I decided to do a System point restore. There was one available for May 15, 2019. I did the restore.

The issue continued.

I enabled the hidden Administrator account, logged into Adobe Creative Account and received the dreaded "Revocation information for the security certificate for this site is not available. Do you want to proceed?"

I installed certificate for Local machine for the Certificate Store Selected and Local machine for Content.

I was informed the import was successful.

Rebooted the computer and login with my regular user account and once again I get the same message.

Logged in again with Administrator account and got the damn message again.

It is obvious the issue is with the Adobe Creative Cloud app as I've done everything I can think of at my end other than format my hard drive and reinstall Windows 10.

I am completely frustrated with this issue.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 25, 2019 May 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For a third time I uninstalled Adobe Creative Cloud & re-installed. However the messages continue.

However upon the initial launch of CC I was informed of a CC update, which installed.

However now Adobe CC thinks I have Lightroom Classic v8.3 installed. I do not. I have Lightroom Classic v 8.2.1.

Both are displayed in the Adobe Creative Cloud app. Clicking on v8.3 does not launch LR. 8.2.1 launches fine. However I can not update 8.2.1 to 8.3 via the LR updates option.

In folder "C:\PROGRAM FILES\ADOBE" only Lightroom Classic v8.2.1 is installed. No v8.3.

Wow what a mess...

AdobeLightroom.JPG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 25, 2019 May 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did find a way to contact an official Adobe Support tech. It was a very pleasurable experience & top notch. He was able to resolve my issue.

The problem being Adobe Creative Cloud reported I had two copies of Lightroom Classic installed.

Version 8.3 & 8.2.1.

Which in fact I only have v8.2.1.

The Tech verified this was the case and was able to remove v8.2.1 and then install v8.3. He indicated this was causing my certificate issue. Which it did. I am now very happy and pleased with the Adobe Official Support. And will try to avoid this User Community Forum for technical issues. Perhaps it may be OK for Photoshop & Lightroom tips /tricks. BUT based on my experience this forum is a complete waste of time for technical problems.

AdobeLightroom.JPG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Um ...Just wanted to say THANK YOU! I was getting so sick of seeing this message from Adobe CC. I think you may have solved my issue too! I too had an old version of lightroom still installed that I didn't know and would never have known as the issue.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi.

I'm having the same issue with this annoying popup. My computer is brand new, all updated (CC included, i just subscribed to CC, with only Lightroom and Photoshop) so i dont think i have older version installed. 

Were did you get the contact of an official Adobe Support tech? I definitely dont wont this to stay on a brand new machine.

Thank in advance

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2021 Jan 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Best way to get rid of it is delete anything to do with Adobe and go with Apple.

This message is still appearing after reinstalling creative cloud 3 times. 10 years with Adobe and I am going back to Apple. As I type this another invasive message is popping up on my screen. Adobe, get finger out !!!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines