Highlighted

Revoked Licences LR6 et PS CS6

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Since last week, I have had problems with this software. In fact, following an error on the authorization to install Creative Cloud, my official Photoshop CS6 and Lightroom 6 applications ask me for the serial numbers of the apps and refuse them to me. "The serial number you provided has been revoked".

ADOBE support asked me to contact the reseller to update these serial numbers.

Here is his answer:

"Perpetual licenses (CS6 and earlier) are no longer updated at all. As long as you use the right platform (operating system compatible with this obsolete version), you can use the software for life.

However, the CS6 is no longer supported (neither by Adobe nor by ourselves), so it is impossible to obtain serial number I'm sorry. 

If this problem persists, and a priori it will be, you will have to refer to the forums / online community. "

For info, the licenses were obtained by the PHOTOGRAPHIC FEDERATION OF France for the IMAGE 2000 AIRBUS HELOCOPTERS photo club in 2013 and 2015 and I have the numbers.

Who can help me please, thank you.

[Moved from Community Help (which is about the forums) to a better forum... Mod]

Topics

Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Revoked Licences LR6 et PS CS6

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Since last week, I have had problems with this software. In fact, following an error on the authorization to install Creative Cloud, my official Photoshop CS6 and Lightroom 6 applications ask me for the serial numbers of the apps and refuse them to me. "The serial number you provided has been revoked".

ADOBE support asked me to contact the reseller to update these serial numbers.

Here is his answer:

"Perpetual licenses (CS6 and earlier) are no longer updated at all. As long as you use the right platform (operating system compatible with this obsolete version), you can use the software for life.

However, the CS6 is no longer supported (neither by Adobe nor by ourselves), so it is impossible to obtain serial number I'm sorry. 

If this problem persists, and a priori it will be, you will have to refer to the forums / online community. "

For info, the licenses were obtained by the PHOTOGRAPHIC FEDERATION OF France for the IMAGE 2000 AIRBUS HELOCOPTERS photo club in 2013 and 2015 and I have the numbers.

Who can help me please, thank you.

[Moved from Community Help (which is about the forums) to a better forum... Mod]

Topics

Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user-to-user forum.  If your serial numbers were revoked and the vendor can't help you, nobody here can help you either.

Creative Suite is no longer legally sold by any vendor, retailer or country. 

OPTIONS:
Photoshop or Premier Elements 2020 (approx $100, no subscription needed)
https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-elements.html

Creative Cloud Photography Plan (approx $10/month for 1 year subscription)
https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/photography.html

Creative Cloud All Apps Plan (31 + apps & services)
https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

===========
Beware of fake Adobe reps who may contact you privately offering to sell you software or take control of your computer. It's a scam, run away!

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines