• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scanning software

New Here ,
May 29, 2020 May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone recommend software where I can use to scan my photographs please. 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 30, 2020 May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a Digital camera of good quality?

If you do you can setup a place to take digital pictures of the printed photographs you want to scan.

I've owned several scanners over the years and found for actual printed images the camera method better than scanning them.

For negatives or slides not so much and for that the scanner you have should of came with software for actaul scanning. If for some reason NOT then Google Scanning software.

If you already have some software and the results are very Un-satisfactory then it is the actual Scanner you are using and not the software you are using to do the scanning.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see someone moved your post over to the Adobe Scan forum which in my opinion was wrong to do. That Adobe program if for phones and not really for scanning images, negatives, slides or Printed pictures.

I am moving it back to the Get started forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Use the scanning software that came with your flatbed scanner.   Make corrections to scanned images with Photoshop or Photoshop Elements.

https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-elements.html
https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/photography.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines