• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Security Alert from Creative Cloud every few minutes

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2018 Nov 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My customer is getting Security Alert every few minutes by creative cloud. "The name on the security certificate is invalid or does not match the name of the site". Cert is issued to *.talemetry-qa.net. WTH is creative cloud doing that?

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

[Moved from old Creative Suites forum to Creative Cloud... Mod]

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 01, 2018 Nov 01, 2018

This is a public forum, not the link to Adobe support

-other users here can't help with that specific problem

-please click the link below to contact Adobe staff to help

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below

-you must also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for this to work

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum, not the link to Adobe support

-other users here can't help with that specific problem

-please click the link below to contact Adobe staff to help

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below

-you must also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for this to work

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was also getting security certificate pop-ups from the Creative Cloud app this morning. I guess more accurately from a site it tries to access. I could only tell CC was causing the alerts by quitting a bunch of things to see which caused the pop-up to close.

The site being accessed in my case was revenu8.com, which seems related to marketing. To me it looks like my work is getting interrupted so Adobe can send marketing data directly from their app to a site with an invalid security certificate? 

I force quit CC and it restarted itself. No more pop-ups so far.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I tried that. It worked for a while. Until where Creative Cloud was so corrupted it couldn't be repaired or uninstalled. Not even the magic Adobe tool that erases all traces of Adobe could fix it.
And after weeks of "support" Adobe now accuse me of being a web developer and that the fault is all mine. But it's obvious that Adobe softwares are at fault. Specifically Creative Cloud. 

The same suport representative that accused me of being a web developer has been poking around in my computer before, and with his own eyes witnessed how the security certificate pop ups only starts when the installation of Creative Cloud starts.

So, how can there be an error due to me being a web developer (which I am not) occur on a totally clean system install without anything else installed, except for the usual bundle of heap that comes with the installation? And IF I were a web developer, wouldn't I already have the tools and knowledge to handle a Security Certificate op up?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 26, 2019 Jan 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am facing the same. And I am trying to contact with team but can't reach. Please help up to solve out this issue. Its getting delay on my task.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 26, 2019 Jan 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact Customer Care

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines