• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Send as Adobe Document Cloud Link in Hotmail Account

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently downloaded the Free 7 day Trial but decided it wasn't of much use to me and cancelled.  When I downloaded the trial I was asked if I wanted to use it as a default & I answered yes, not realising that it would change all my saved documents to adobe.  Now I have cancelled the free trial I can not longer open those documents without being asked (again) if I want to pay for monthly Adobe subscriptions (which I don't).  On downloading the free trial Adobe have installed this "Send as Adobe Document Cloud Link - yes / no" but sometimes won't let me check No.  I have seen a post where somebody wanted to "uninstall" this feature but could not really follow twhat needed to be done.  I am not a very advance user (of IT) and it was all rather over my head.  Can someone tell me step by step (in Laymans Terms) how I can remove this feature from my Hotmail account?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Guys - it's all good.  Have meanged to "untick it" - thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines