• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Serial code needed for Photoshop CS3 [CS3 is a dead product]

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Although I have access to Adobe CC via an institution account I have an old laptop that does not have enough RAM to run the new software. I am trying to reinstall an old Photoshop CS3 disc after rebuilding the laptop but although I have the discs and box I cannot locate the serial number which I think was emailed to me after verifying my student status way back in 2007!! Can anyone help or advise - it would be very handy to get this product working again for occasional use. Thanks.

TOPICS
Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User

Hi

Activation servers for CS3 have been shut down, so even if you do recover the serial number you will not be able to activate it, I'll move this thread to the Get Started forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

Activation servers for CS3 have been shut down, so even if you do recover the serial number you will not be able to activate it, I'll move this thread to the Get Started forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines