• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Serial number not working cs6

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had Adobe cs6 for awhile but when I opened the program it asked for me to put in my serial number again and when I did it says invalid.. I check with Adobe and my number is valid but for some strange reason it's not working. I deleted and reinstalled the whole suite and it's still not working.. any help would be much appreciated! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can usually find serial numbers online in your account portal.  With a browser that accepts cookies and does not have script blockers, please log-in to your account portal below.

https://account.adobe.com/products

=============
Beware of fake Adobe reps who may contact you privately offering to sell you software or take control of your computer. It's a scam, run away!  Creative Suite is discontinued, unsupported and no longer sold anywhere.
=============
3 Easy Ways to Identify Genuine Adobe Staff
https://tinyurl.com/10791730

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2020 Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was saying serial code invalid...I checked with Adobe and they said the serial number was valid and should work. Then Adobe Customer Service told me to delete all the programs and re-install and when I did that now Its saying I need to update my Adobe, which is now a pain becasue my serial numbers were for CS6. I downlaoded and resintalled the right version of CS6 too, which is why im confused its saying this now.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where exactly did you download this CS6? Please give the web address unless it was a private link given to you by Adobe support.

Please show a screen shot of the "now you need to update my Adobe" message you mention.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you being prompted to update for example Acrobat Reader or Flash Player?  If so, just ignore it.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines