• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Serial Number

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2020 Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I am trying to download Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard (Student and Licensing) into my labtop. I bought it years ago but I need the Serial Number?  I have the Product Code. Please tell me how I can get the Serial Number. Thank you

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 18, 2020 Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lost information https://community.adobe.com/t5/Premiere-Pro/Find-serial-number-without-Adpbe-ID/td-p/7769446
- page has links to programs to find an installed serial number in Mac or Windows
- when you find your serial number(s) write them down and put in a desk drawer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2020 Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah hello I also have an older copy I have purchased and had to roll baclk my macbook to keep using. But alas, I have the serial number, DVD's and purchase reciept and their stupid subscription notifications keep shutting down my programs!

It's not right to intentionally block people using the programs when they have purchased them outright it is against consumer laws!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 19, 2020 Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Uninstall all Adobe apps that are tied to the newer Creative Cloud subscription system and then reinstall CS6.

Once you have any trace of the CC subscription software on your computer it will Tie CS6 to it instead of it being a Stand Alone license.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines