Highlighted

Seriel number revoked or invalid

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry never had to use this before so not sure where to post. Apart from the fact it seems that those of us with older versions, there seems to be know links visible.

Hi after buying a copy of adobe creative suite 6, 2 years ago and registering it, I have, till today never had any issues.

All of a sudden it states that the serieal has been revoked, likley that someone else has manged to pick the same seriel as mine.

What do i do now.

Topics

Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Seriel number revoked or invalid

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry never had to use this before so not sure where to post. Apart from the fact it seems that those of us with older versions, there seems to be know links visible.

Hi after buying a copy of adobe creative suite 6, 2 years ago and registering it, I have, till today never had any issues.

All of a sudden it states that the serieal has been revoked, likley that someone else has manged to pick the same seriel as mine.

What do i do now.

Topics

Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps this information will help you: https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/invalid-revoked-serial-numbers.html. I would contact the support. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LinSims LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm afraid there's not much TO do. Creative Suites has not been legally available for sale for a long time. What you bought two years ago was probably a license associated with an volume pack, and it's against the terms to resell it as an individual license. Adobe finally caught up to it and revoked the license.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines