• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Serious mouse lag caused by the Creative Cloud App

Explorer ,
Apr 21, 2017 Apr 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After months of thinking my magic mouse, blue tooth or even my external hard drives were the possible problems, I now know it's the Create Cloud App that updates all the Adobe apps that's the real issue. Since I've stopped it running I have no more mouse lag issues.

I am seriously annoyed at this as I have struggled with this and wasted countless hours over months trying to fix this.

I have a 2013 Mac Book Pro with 16 gig of Ram.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 25, 2017 Apr 25, 2017

Try closing the Adobe processes, restarting the machine and observe again:

Please see: Close conflicting processes or applications interfering with Adobe Creative Cloud app update or install

Let us know if the issue persists.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 24, 2017 Apr 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ausmack,

I understand you are facing mouse lag issues. Kindly help us understand more. Which application do you usually face this issue with?

Did you notice anything particular about the lagging?

Feel free to update the thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 24, 2017 Apr 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The lag issue affected my general, every day usage. It did not matter what I was doing, whether I was surfing the web on Safari or Chrome, or using any other application, the lag issue was there.

I did notice it mostly using a web browser but it was apparent in other applications such as illustrator. When browsing the mouse tracking would get worse over dense content.

Now I have stopped the Create Cloud Updater app all my lag issues have stopped.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 25, 2017 Apr 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try closing the Adobe processes, restarting the machine and observe again:

Please see: Close conflicting processes or applications interfering with Adobe Creative Cloud app update or ins...

Let us know if the issue persists.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Happens to me too on a PC, Windows 10. As soon as I stop the process the mouse behaves again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here with Windows 10.  When I have creative cloud running, or when I open an attachment in adobe from Outlook, the mouse lags.  It will move but I can't complete any clicks.  When I close all Adobe tools down the problem is resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here
its the sync option with the libery

we need to get them to have a pause sync option so that you can pause till reboot or for a set time 1-12 hours

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So this is still a thing and is not fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2020 Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yup, dealing with this annoying issue myself. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is basically just saying to restart the program?  That isn't helpful.  My mouse is doing the exact same thing and it's extremely frustrating.  How do Adobe processes affect the mouse?  How is just restarting the program going to solve anything?  Give a specific answer please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moving the Photoshop Scratch drive to a non-system disk seemed to solve this problem for me:

Photoshop->Edit->Performance:  Deselect C and Select different a disk

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines