• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Set up for multiple users?

New Here ,
May 31, 2021 May 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to set up an iMac in the office for designers to share when they come in the office a couple times a week. They all have their own Adobe Accounts, is that even possible?

I need an account to download and install CC on the iMac. Should I use my own?

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, it's possible but each designer should sign in (to the cc desktop app) under their own accounts when they log into the computer.

and yes, anyone with a subscription for the needed programs can sign in and install the programs. ie, they can all share the same programs and cc desktop app by signing in using their own adobe id.

install the cc desktop app from here https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/all/desktop?action=install&source=apps&productId=creative-cloud and use it to install your adobe subscription and trial programs.

if you have trouble downloading, use the alternative download site at page bottom here, https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the quick response!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure that they each sign out of their account after using the computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I do not know if this is possible (ie legal according to the license terms) but what MAY work is to buy one team plan license https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html?plan=team and then put that license on your 'common' computer and keep it signed in for the one team identity that you select so anyone who sits at that computer becomes that identity

Again, as I said, I don't know if that is possible... so you might want to ask support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines