Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sign in impossible on the second computer

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello

I have the last version of CC and have the all formula, so it was working well for some time on both of my computer and suddenly 2 month frome now, everything turn to --- !!

Fisrt it was impossible to have Photoshop and after effect, whithout being disconnect, then it was impossible to just sign in on the app... (so i launch photoshop from the app and then photoshop ask me to sign in, if i do CC stop and all stop...) Now it's even more annoying cause now (after trying a lot of solution and be in stase with the support) even CC can't sign in for more then 2 second...............

Nothing is right here, support takes ages, the search engine are flood by link of adobe support who resolve nothing.... and i lost 2 month of work for a thing i can't even imagine + the locke file that i can't even touch now..... Please help me human people !!!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jun 07, 2020 Jun 07, 2020

Well i don't know what was the problem but i have instal windows on an another disk (same computer) and now it work... I try a long time many solution with the support but it seems that it was only windows who crash it all...

thanks for the help !!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dante6, sorry you are encountering so many problems utilizing your Creative Cloud membership.  I am showing a regular series of activations on one of your computers, until January 12, 2020.  I would recommend focusing on any new security software which may have been installed or updated on January 12th.

If you are unable to identify the software title that is blocking the connection, then see http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html for additional steps you can take to resolve the connection error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens if you boot up your computer in Safe Mode?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2020 Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well i don't know what was the problem but i have instal windows on an another disk (same computer) and now it work... I try a long time many solution with the support but it seems that it was only windows who crash it all...

thanks for the help !!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines