• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sign in issue with Acrobat DC Desktop

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I sign in it says I am signed in but I am not and am unable to use features cause I am not signed in. Any idea why it does not sign in, only on 1 of my computers, every other computers & phones work fine. It used to work but all of a sudden does not sign me in.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me move this to the Get Started forum for you, where you are more likely to receive an answer to your question.

The Community Help forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Please post a reply that includes information such as your OS (Windows, MacOS) and OS version, Adobe program name and version, and whether you have recently installed any new programs or updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Windows 10, adobe acrobat Pro DC version 2020.006.20042. have not installed any programs or updates

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines